The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Smoky Mtn Vapers Club House

Discussion in 'Tennessee Vapinteers' started by Brutus Buckeye, Mar 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. StotheK

StotheK Reviewer / Blogger ECF Veteran

Apr 1, 2011
    Knoxville
    I'm out for the 24th too.. got an appointment I had to schedule today for that date :(

2. Dougiestyle

Dougiestyle Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2011
    Knoxville, TN USA
    I talked with Dave today and he wants to join us again, also. So I see the concensus is that the 24th is out for a couple of people. What about 1st Saturday of October? Sounds good to me.

3. blueneostang

blueneostang Full Member Verified Member

Jul 6, 2011
    Gray, TN, USA
    Are we looking at day or night? My nights seem to work best for me given my current work schedule (off by 5 every Saturday) so I could make Knoxville by 7-730 easy.

4. chainvapor

chainvapor Moved On ECF Veteran

Mar 3, 2010
    Kodak TN
    The First Saturday in October is the 1st of October. Is this what you mean? If so, I am thinking I will be able to make it. I will check my schedule and get back to you!

CV

5. Dougiestyle

Feb 5, 2011
    Knoxville, TN USA
    I'm good with the 1st of October! My GF works 10:30-7, so evening would be good for her to tag along, or if daytime's better, well, she'll understand. She doesn't vape, anyway lol.

6. Dougiestyle

Feb 5, 2011
    Knoxville, TN USA
    Not alotta traffic about doing a meet this month, I see. If this thread stays alive through tomorrow, I'm going to be downtown after dinner and will be there for a few brewskis, at least.

7. Brutus Buckeye

Brutus Buckeye Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Wish I could make it but wont be able to.

8. Dougiestyle

Feb 5, 2011
    Knoxville, TN USA
    Planning on licking your wounds after Michigan State whompz da alma mater? JK, bud! Maybe next time. Happy anniversary!

9. Brutus Buckeye

10. Dougiestyle

Feb 5, 2011
    Knoxville, TN USA
    Was just thinking about this evening and considered the crowd (depending on outcome of UT game). If the Vols win, DG&B will be packed, most likely. Dunno if we can get the meeting room.

11. Brutus Buckeye

Knock, Knock....Does anyone still come around here?

What say we start working on a meetup soon? Maybe a Christmas party? Anyone interested?

12. StotheK

Apr 1, 2011
    Knoxville
    Sounds delightful. I'm out on Sat the 10th of Dec though they just announced the office party, and I kind of have to go.

13. cags

cags Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 27, 2011
    east TN
    I would enjoy a get-together

14. chainvapor

Mar 3, 2010
    Kodak TN
    With the holidays and all, probably still going to be tuff until January. But if a meeting is scheduled between now and then I promise I will try and make it!

CV

15. StotheK

Apr 1, 2011
    Knoxville
    Wow, nothing since November? Are we still around :) I just got an e-mail through my blog from someone in the area, and pointed him here. Hopefully there's still folks around.

16. Brutus Buckeye

Hey Sto, we really need to work on a meet soon, want to take the lead? LOL

17. StotheK

Apr 1, 2011
    Knoxville
    I'd probably end up planning a meet I couldn't even show up at :) Ya'll doing alright? :)

18. Brutus Buckeye

Doing good, I hope we can get more organized, we have such a great group of vapers around here and it just keeps growing.

19. chainvapor

Mar 3, 2010
    Kodak TN
    Hello All! I still get on here at least every other day. A meetup sounds great. Lets start planning. Maybe we can do 1 in March? Last weekend is not good for me, but any other weekend I am pretty sure I could make it! I do not so the DIY stuff anymore, but I still like to come and talk with everyone. Plus, if any newbies have questions, I believe all of us veteran vapers could give them a lot of info. Talk to ya'll soon!

Chainvapor

20. Brutus Buckeye

Hey chain! Yeah I miss everyone.

Hey TennDave, you around? Can you check with your guy at the Brewery to see if we would still be welcome and allowed to vape inside?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.