ccchskbr1kR12.jpg

Macadamia Nut Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars

FA Cheesecake Olympus 2.5%
WF Vanilla Cream Extra 1.25%
FW White Cake 2%
FA Graham Crust 1.5%
VTA Dark Chocolate 1.5%
VTA Macadamia Nut 2%

Suggested steep time = 4 weeks. Bakery and cream flavors dictate the steep time.

This one is a variation of the cheesecake recipe I posted earlier today. It's also another collaboration with my daughter.

For this one we decided on chocolate chip cheesecake bars with a nutty note. VTA Macadamia Nut fit the bill. It lends a nice mellow macadamia note to the mix. VTA MN is not a strong in-your-face nut. Knowing that I wasn't hesitant to use it at 2%. It adds a pleasing nutty note but not one that screams "NUTS".

The same notes from the cheesecake recipe I posted earlier apply to FA Cheesecake Olympus and WF Vanilla Cream Extra in this mix.

We bumped the dark chocolate up to 1.5% for more of that semi-sweet chocolate chip flavor. VTA Dark Chocolate could be pushed to 2% if more chocolate flavor is desired. Alternatively, one of the other VTA chocolate flavors would work up to 2%.

FW White Cake and FA Graham Crust create the overall thicker crust cheesecake bars are noted for.

Adding a fruit ---> the same notes apply from our other cheesecake recipe (posted earlier today).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread