The Forest
-1.jpg

SMT's Vanilla Milkshake

CAP Milkshake 2.5%
MB Milkshake 1.5%
SSA Classic Vanilla 1%
INW Shisha Vanilla 1%
WF Vanilla Cream Extra 1%

It's good off the mix, at 3 and 7 days. However, it really shines after a 3-4 week steep. YMMV

It tastes like a decent vanilla milkshake we would get back in the day!!! :greengrin:

CAP Milkshake is excellent but IMHO it needs help. That's where MB Milkshake comes in. MB Milkshake adds a very nice texture and a pleasant, but light, malted milk note. Together they make a well rounded and more complete milkshake profile.

I wanted bright tasting vanillas for my milkshake... vanillas that say "we're here" but not in an obnoxious manner. SSA CV and INW SV fit the bill perfectly.

After a couple test mixes I felt the overall milkshake profile was missing some creaminess and thickness. WF VCE is perfect for adding both. It also adds an excellent vanilla note to the two vanillas.

I tried different fruits in the milkshake mix with three 5ml testers. One with pineapple/mango, one with strawberry and one with peach/orange. Any fruit combos will work with this mix.

Adding a bakery flavor will add texture and complexity to the milkshake. Nearly any cookie, cake or cupcake will work.

Some bakery examples (with suggested %'s) that will work:

FA Cookie 0.75% - 1.5%
CAP Sugar Cookie 1.5% - 2%
JF Yellow Cake 1.5% - 2%
FW White Cake 2% - 2.5%
WF SC Fluffy White Cake 2%
FW Vanilla Cup Cake 2.5%
CAP Vanilla Cupcake 2%

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread