Snickerdoodle Cookie by Parkes Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iocus

Mar 2, 2013
UK
This is an excerpt of my review of Snickerdoodle Cookie by Parkes vaping. To read the full review please visit my blog.

This is a personal review of a product I either bought or received free of charge. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of this website, ECF.

"As I draw the vapour into my mouth there's the sensation of a slightly spicy sweetness along the front edge of my tongue. I can taste the cinnamon on the underside of my forked tongue if I hold the vapour in my mouth and swirl it around. The next sensation I become aware of is that mounting pressure at the back of my throat that I so often get with sweeter vapes. You learn quickly not to ignore this signal; otherwise you risk a coughing spasm. As I exhale, the flavours of cookie and sugar join the cinnamon. Oftentimes, a cake or cookie vapour tastes like dough, but Snickerdoodle Cookie tastes like baked cookie. Just like the real thing (cinnamon donuts, in my case) there is a slight residual "furriness" left in the mouth, which, combined with the aftertaste is very reminiscent of having eaten the genuine, baked article."

http://vapour-taster.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/snickerdoodle-cookie-by-parkes-vaping.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread