Blue Raspberry by Parkes Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iocus

Mar 2, 2013
UK
This is an excerpt of my review of Blue Raspberry by Parkes vaping. To read the full review please visit my blog.

This is a personal review of a product I either bought or received free of charge. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of this website, ECF

"I'm dripping Blue Raspberries into an Igo-L on a mechanical mod with an 18650 battery approximately half way through its charge. Short, quick draws and swirling the vapour around my mouth delivers a very agreeable, sweet berry flavour to my taste buds. When I begin to take deeper, sustained draws the flavour reveals itself fully. It doesn't taste like fresh raspberries but it does taste like the raspberry flavoured liquorice I used to eat as a young teenager. On the inhalation the sweetness is less intense than it was when I was taking the short, sharp drags. There's a mild sense of berry flavour, but then as I exhale, the dominant raspberry notes come into focus. There's a mild sourness underpinning the raspberry with light floral accents that seem to come and go as I continue to vape."

http://vapour-taster.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/blue-raspberry-by-parkes-vaping.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread