Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan lord

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Ct
www.blendsbybryce.com
Bought the flavors to try str8v8pings snicker doodle. Anyone try his? Or if anyone has any of their own id like to try that as well. I wish str8v8ping was still active here, he shared a bunch of popular recoups with the community.

u2yqymuq.jpg

-Lord

john333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Indiana
I have been vaping his original version and have the flavors for V2. I remember him saying V2 is equal or better than Ms Ts. If you look back through his threads he had a problem with people making changes to his recipes. He left here and moved on to making and selling his liquids on-line. I read some reviews from people saying they loved his product.

NanC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
NY
Bought the flavors to try str8v8pings snicker doodle. Anyone try his? Or if anyone has any of their own id like to try that as well. I wish str8v8ping was still active here, he shared a bunch of popular recoups with the community.

u2yqymuq.jpg

-Lord

I just started making this 2-3 weeks ago while waiting for an order from Ms.-everyone-knows-who (just booted off ECF last night) Glad I did, because the order never came and this recipe is as good as what I was buying and will save me a lot of money...hope you like it too!

dchest02

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Muskegon, MI
For those that want a direct link to Str8's v2 recipe here it is

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...snickerdoodle-cookies-v2-ultimate-ejuice.html

And, FYI, it is better than Ms. T's. My wife and I go through about 120 ml a month.

He also had a recipe for her Strawberry Shortcake which was dead on, I have that one saved too so if anyone wants it I'll post a link.

Also, the snickerdoodle doesn't need sweetener, it is plenty sweet on it's own. I've been making it for almost a year now, and I can tell you for the best experience DO NOT deviate from the recipe. I've tried a couple of different things, and it just ruins the juice.

savagemann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2013
California East Bay

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...snickerdoodle-cookies-v2-ultimate-ejuice.html

And, FYI, it is better than Ms. T's. My wife and I go through about 120 ml a month.

He also had a recipe for her Strawberry Shortcake which was dead on, I have that one saved too so if anyone wants it I'll post a link.

Also, the snickerdoodle doesn't need sweetener, it is plenty sweet on it's own. I've been making it for almost a year now, and I can tell you for the best experience DO NOT deviate from the recipe. I've tried a couple of different things, and it just ruins the juice.

Thanks for posting! !
I'd love the strawberry shortcake recipe as well!!

Erin.R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ohio
I would love, love, love the strawberry shortcake recipe to try, like NanC I don't think I will be getting my order either.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
Erm... sorry to be a noob, but can you explain the numbers? Are those percentages or what? How do you get 1.7? Can the cream be substituted with like bavarian cream and the butter with butterscotch/butter rum? I know it won't be exactly the same but hopefully similar enough?

Here is another Str8v8ping recipe if you're interested

Buttercream Cupcake

Vanilla TPA 1.7
Toasted Marshmallow 9.0
Vanilla Cupcake 11.0
Viena Cream 0.5
Cap Ginger Bread 0.5
Butter 1.25

sorry don't have all the flavor manufacturers

john333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Indiana
He also had another snickerdoodle but I can't find it right now. Had a bunch of DIYflavor shack flavorings in it.

-Lord

I have been using his original recipe for all of this year. To be honest I think it could stand improving which is what he did. The thing with the original is I can vape it all day and not grow tired of it. It tastes great after a couple days steep then goes through a period of losing most of its sweetness then after a month it gets very good again. I make 100ml batches. I have all the flavors for V2 but haven't tried it yet. I would be willing to bet after I make the V2 I will stop making the V1.

john333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Indiana
Erm... sorry to be a noob, but can you explain the numbers? Are those percentages or what? How do you get 1.7? Can the cream be substituted with like bavarian cream and the butter with butterscotch/butter rum? I know it won't be exactly the same but hopefully similar enough?

those are percentages. total looks to be around 24% flavoring. i sub the minor flavors in a recipe when i have to but for the majors i try to have the exact flavors from the original recipe. you can do a forum search on the first page of DIY recipes and look for Str8v8ping. when you find one of his posts just click on his name and go to his profile. from there you can click on his started threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread