Status
Not open for further replies.

KurrptSenate

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
PA
My device is maybe a month old. It is the 1.5 model with the wolf and asmodus logo on the side. My device is still practically mint.

Anyway, my device won't fire and just says HIGH TEMPERATURE. It will do this even when no atomizer is connected to the device. I understand that HIGH TEMPERATURE is supposed to display in temperature mode when the temperature is higher than your setting. Unfortunately for me, I'm not in temperature mode and just using normal kanthal.

Any ideas?

DoctorJ

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2012
seems weird the board would over heat after not using it for such a long duration

shop I bought it at won't help me out. hopefully asmodus is more accommodating

I'd definitely stop patronizing that shop that won't help you. Sounds like a vendor hitting the vaping scene for a quick buck.

You using an RDA? What resistance? Sometimes those boards will read a lower resistance than what you really have and the temp control comes on. Have you tried using anything else?

Reactions: Regal Beagle

KurrptSenate

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
PA
it's a .42 dual coil in a velocity

it was hitting last night but spitting out that error here and there. today, it fired twice. now, it says that non-stop without even having an atomizer on

like, I could have purchased this online but a guy from the shop had me buy it there. now, I had to just stop in to get the receipt printed and the guys behind the counter said "just lie and say you just got back from vacation"

or, idk, how about you let me exchange it because I've given you a ton of business

but yea, definitely not going back there after getting this receipt.

Reactions: Hans Wermhat

OfTheBrave

Jul 13, 2015
it's a .42 dual coil in a velocity

it was hitting last night but spitting out that error here and there. today, it fired twice. now, it says that non-stop without even having an atomizer on

like, I could have purchased this online but a guy from the shop had me buy it there. now, I had to just stop in to get the receipt printed and the guys behind the counter said "just lie and say you just got back from vacation"

or, idk, how about you let me exchange it because I've given you a ton of business

but yea, definitely not going back there after getting this receipt.

Do you have any other 18650s you could try? I know its a temp warning, but you just never know.

Andrewhsjdkfl

Feb 3, 2016
My device is maybe a month old. It is the 1.5 model with the wolf and asmodus logo on the side. My device is still practically mint.

Anyway, my device won't fire and just says HIGH TEMPERATURE. It will do this even when no atomizer is connected to the device. I understand that HIGH TEMPERATURE is supposed to display in temperature mode when the temperature is higher than your setting. Unfortunately for me, I'm not in temperature mode and just using normal kanthal.

Any ideas?
Well i took off the inside pannel and the wire conected from the led screen to the circuit board i took that off and cleaned all the residue and now it works fine

Well i took off the inside pannel and the wire conected from the led screen to the circuit board i took that off and cleaned all the residue and now it works fine
Hi, Mine is doing the same... I think a dripper has leaked a little, like they do. Did you clean the circuit board with contact cleaner?
Cheers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread