Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Durham, North Carolina, United States
Hahah dang it! Maybe I'll wait for the chalice 3 to come out and snag any chalice 2 on the classies.

Orrrr..... Someone can sell me their unicorn for absolutely no reason at all apart from the fact that I'm a fluffy cuddly flightless and highly endangered bird capable of smelling through his beak

Burping out loud using Tapatalk

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Well, I really didn't want to promote it to the whole world, cuz there may be a stampede....but youze guyz always help out selflessly...so: The Chalice III looks pretty damned snazzy and is expected to launch NEXT WEEK. Personally, I'm selling some stuff so I can get one.

Then I will most definitely have that dreaded affliction, "Imbalanced Atty-Reo Syndrome" and may have to sell something else to get another mod. Anyone interested in a '97 Rodeo?
:D

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
Well, I really didn't want to promote it to the whole world, cuz there may be a stampede....but youze guyz always help out selflessly...so: The Chalice III looks pretty damned snazzy and is expected to launch NEXT WEEK. Personally, I'm selling some stuff so I can get one.

Then I will most definitely have that dreaded affliction, "Imbalanced Atty-Reo Syndrome" and may have to sell something else to get another mod. Anyone interested in a '97 Rodeo?
:D

If you ADD a week to the estimated launch it dramatically improves YOUR chance of getting one! Although Bugs said there will be a larger production run this time...I think it would have to number in the thousands to not break your F5 finger :D

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I'm doing my exercises. Gettin' in shape.
2074yu4sw2.gif

If you ADD a week to the estimated launch it dramatically improves YOUR chance of getting one! Although Bugs said there will be a larger production run this time...I think it would have to number in the thousands to not break your F5 finger :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread