Status
Not open for further replies.

Nighthawk

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
Southeast Texas
Got my orders in today, which is good, because the post office website was getting tired of me tracking them moment by moment.
The new 501 & 808 cartos from Litecig work fine, no problems.
The charger for the 901 from madvapes works fine but the 808/901 adapter from mad vapes doesn't work with my 901 from The Vapor Room, OR the 901 5v PT from My Vapor Store. :mad:
So Still no cartos for my 901. crap.
Previously I had gotten an adaptor for my 510 cartos from LiteCig for the 901 PT that also didn't work out. I don't know why.
The 808 cartos fit the threads on the 901 fine, but it won't draw. I had read a few conflicting posts on that subject, so I thought I'd clarify for folks looking.

PapaJoe8

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2010
Texas DFW Area
NH, jst saw this. I hope you have already solved this prob but if not... It takes a special 901 to 808 CARTO adapter to make the cartos work. There is an air hole needed for the cartos. Altsmoke had them but I hear the no longer do. Someone else has them I bet. Sad that they are so hard to find.

I accidently left my 808 carto adapter on my 905 and hooked up a 901 old style atty. Hey, I love it. Kinda a cooler vape and better flavor than w/o the adapter.
Joe

Nighthawk

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
Southeast Texas
I just got the regular type? cartos from litecig. Boge I think maybe. They are the same as the 510 cartos I get from them, just different threads. soft end cap, just pop it off, fill it up and off I go! It does take a few days to really get them broken in well. And they do much better if left overnight to soak up juice. I really like cartos vs carts though, much longer vape time, less fiddling, more consistancy.

PapaJoe8

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2010
Texas DFW Area
Why do none of the larger 40x U.S suppliers offer the filler type 40x cartos? That is the question.

Oh, NH... I have made many a trip through Arkansas, from Texarkana to Little Rock and on to Tunica miss. My friends once worked at the poker rooms there. One has moved on to run the WSOP. Another rund a room in La. Now I have no buds there in Miss.. :~(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread