So far so good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that doesn't mean perfect. I'm still smoking some analogs a few times a day but mostly I'm enjoying my new eGo. I did manage to mess one of my batteries up already. Not sure what happened but it quit working. I thought I might have pressed the button and held it on while it was in my pants during a nap but it suddenly started working again but only for two days. I keep trying it hoping it will magically start again. I ordered a new Mega T-Rex battery in 1100mah. I got a pink one with a new pink cone too! ha,ha! I also got some Boge cartomizers that everybody raves about. I got them in 2.5 ohm resistance which should be just hot enough for my tastes. I'm going to learn soon. I have Smoke Tech dual coil carts now that seem good but I want to get some experience with other proven methods and see if something else is better for me. I really appreciate all the fine help I've received in this forum and hope this is my last post in the newbie section! See you around! Analogs be gone!

Del Boy

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2011
South coast of England UK
X2 i'm with ancient puffer there.

Regarding your battery. Sounds fixable to me. It seems to work, not work, work ....etc.
I fitted an adapter to one of my batteries and tightened it down too much. When i went to charge it up after it ran down. Nothing. The light just went to green as though it was fully charged. But it was flat. I ordered two new batteries and also saw an ego at a good price and ordered two. Then wouldn't you know it someone told me to try something on my dead batteries and ....hey ho....they burst into life. Fixed and working as they always did (very well). What i had done was to screw my adapter into the battery so hard that it had pushed the top battery disc into the battery a little. So all i had to do was pull up the battery connector (inside the battery connector thread) with a toothpick. I only had to pull it up about 1 or 2 mm. Lo and behold it now charges again.
I was just about to bust these batteries open to see how they work...etc. So what a result. I now have more kits and batteries than i intended to have but.... hey ho....i'll probably use them all eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread