So happy I found ECF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chikkaccino

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
NoVA
I'm not yet ready to build my own coils, but I know when the time comes I'll be able to do it thanks to the great information I've found here.

Today I stumbled upon doing a cotton wick replacement for the Kanger Pro tank, which was excellent, as a bad juice gunked up the wick in one of my coils so bad, no amount of soaking, dry burning, rinsing, and repeating was going to take away that foul taste. I say this after trying for 4 days.

Because of the great info here, I got it rewicked on the first try without damaging the coil itself. No leakage or bad hits yet!

So thank you all for helping us newbies! Without the help I think we'd all be throwing money away, and for your help keeping us of the analogs. Information really is power!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
Well, thank you for finding us all and for being here. You are learning fast. I have been vaping for 4 months now and I am saving all my Evod heads. Some day I hope to get up the courage to attempt to fix them so they can be used again. I am not there yet. But when I am ready I know that the good people here will help me to do it successfully.

Good for you.

chikkaccino

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
NoVA
Once I get over any initial fears I have, I'm quick to learn. I figured that the head was destroyed anyway, if I broke the coil, big deal -- I'll just get another pack of heads and save it for when I'm ready to try recoiling.

The info and the people here... Just simply invaluable.

BillyWJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
usa
I'm not yet ready to build my own coils, but I know when the time comes I'll be able to do it thanks to the great information I've found here.

Today I stumbled upon doing a cotton wick replacement for the Kanger Pro Tank, which was excellent, as a bad juice gunked up the wick in one of my coils so bad, no amount of soaking, dry burning, rinsing, and repeating was going to take away that foul taste. I say this after trying for 4 days.

Because of the great info here, I got it rewicked on the first try without damaging the coil itself. No leakage or bad hits yet!

So thank you all for helping us newbies! Without the help I think we'd all be throwing money away, and for your help keeping us of the analogs. Information really is power!

I rebuilt 5 Kanger heads last night, after reading the same cotton trick - and working great here, too!

I've pointed a lot of people to this forum, it's the prefect place to start out with all of this!

Hoot48

Feb 27, 2012
Palm Springs, Ca.
I have been recoiling and wicking with cotton..kanger heads... For about a month now...got it down to a science I think..have never failed once and it looks like 10 heads are going to last along ..long time. After a wick gets gunked up..i just take out wick...dry burn ...rewick and its like new. I love it...im working on video right now...should be done in a day or so of how I do mine and will share link in here as soon as im satisfied with it.

Good Vaping

Hoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread