So I bought a Mini Nova and what is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiniHookarin

Jul 10, 2012
NY
I bought a mini nova from gotvapes and when I took the drip tip off, it had some type of liquid around the inside where the drip tip enters and on the drip tip where it goes in. Also, the drip tip where you put your mouth, felt a little sticky.
Anyone know what this is?

And, I thought it was supposed to come with two other ohm's. Am I wrong?

Trela

Aug 24, 2012
Eastern US
It sounds to me like maybe it was overfilled a bit. It shouldn't be a problem afaik. I would clean it out to remove the stickyness, and next time don't fill it so high.

As for the other heads with different ohms, that will vary from vendors. Some vendors will sell the package with some extra atomizer heads, others sell the tank on its own with one. You should read the description of the product so you know exactly what you should be getting when you buy.

Most vendors will sell replacement heads separate as well, if/when you need to replace it.

X P3 Flight Engineer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Moncton, N.B. Canada
The Mini from GotVapes comes with one head. There is no way to say for sure what the liquid is on and in the tip, probably a lubricate to release the plastic from the injection production mold. I would give the whole thing a hot water bath and a dry burn. Some folks don't bother, but I feel better if I do.

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread