So I finally found a therion bf to buy. Now what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
I at least want to try the pulse on the therion. If I keep it on the therion I have the elitar with no atty though. I’ve got a magma I could put on it but I’m not much into mtl atm. I suppose a single coil 22mm rta would be another option. Not sure how many of those are even out there any more though. I’ve got an ammit, but it sits on my wismec pressa

Well if you don't want to keep it PM me hmm we need a Vulture emote :cool:

Reactions: bombastinator

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Glad to hear you found a Therion BF. I like the yellow cover, would offer to trade you, but I already have one in yellow crocodile.

Sure you're aware, you can buy replacement/spare covers on FT:

$12.26 Authentic Lost Vape Therion BF DNA75C Squonker Mod Replacement Cover at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Also, there are j-wraps, for the Therion BF cover. They have them sized to place on top of the existing 'cover', or also if you want to remove the yellow 'sticker' first.

I like my Therions, but they are an at home mod due to the fact that it's limited to a single 18650, and it's not easy to swap the battery if I'm out and about. I might try to load replay on one of them. Still haven't given it a shot.

Hope you enjoy!
Yeah I kind of assumed the cost would be carrying a box of 18650s with me

Tmebs

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2014
BFE, Illinois
@bombastinator, I know this isn't what you are asking.
But, for the "now what" part not the bf rda part.
You may want to start to look for bottles that fit that mod also.
My Drone came with the therion bottle, not the original drone bottle and I hate it, its a leaky pain in the .....
I found a cappy r medium bottle fit and like it alot better than the therion bottle. I also use a 30 ml refill bottle to top off and don't remove the bottle in the mod.
As far as rda's, I went from a boreas dual coil setup to a single parallel coil setup in a B2k rda and am loving it.
Good luck, hope you find your perfect setup.

Reactions: Heartsdelight
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread