So I'm 2 weeks in and have a couple of logistics questions....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebelvis

Feb 25, 2011
Tennessee
I prefer to carry a few carts (KR808) with me when I'm out and about in different flavors, etc. I like to change flavors and sometimes it helps a cart to rest a little if I've been pounding it.

So all this gives me a couple of minor delimmas----should I keep the carts in their little condoms so they keep better, and more importantly how can I label these things to tell them apart? I've tried writing on the condoms themselves and nothing really works, not even a sharpie. I'm a little reluctant to write on the carts themselves plus they're black anyway.

So how do you veterans differentiate your carts and is it necessary to carry them around in the little condoms in case of leaks. etc?

Myzzeri

Mar 10, 2011
Louisiana

Clinton

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
NorCal - The place to be!
White carts, I'd write on with a sharpie then cover it with clear scotch tape so it didn't wear off. When that couldn't work because of color or clear carts, I'd write the flavor on a tiny piece of paper in really small letters and tape in on the carto with scotch tape... I dunno it works for me. The condom caps will protect your cartos from lint and other debris if they're in your pocket. They do have cases which hold 2 batts and 4 carts w/o caps I think that would be a good item for you to have.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Usually my KR8 carts are from vapor4Life and are different colors so I know which is which for those. For plain black cartos I use little 1/8 inch vinyl map dots - I place on securely on the side of the carto midway between the ends so a carto condom won't rub on it. You get a whole page of each color in this pack.
Amazon.com: Map Dot Stickers - Assorted Colors (Transparent - 1/8" Diameter: Office Products

I also vape 510 w/ carto and I have a nice roomy 510 PCC from NoSMokeVA with room for 6 cartos but they won't fit in eith the condom on. So I leave one condom on the up end (hoping that will help discourage any leaking out the other end)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread