So I'm sitting here enjoying the good life

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcomfort001

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2009
Anniston, AL
yeah the life of a broke person living paycheck to paycheck, anyway it seems that the p90x workout has inspired my creativity or something

I'm sitting here really enjoying vaping, like really enjoying it to the point where I want a vaping jacket (smokers jacket)

GF is yelling at me to come to bed, but no I just really want to sit here and enjoy an e-smoke

So are there forums for everything... does anyone know where the angry satellite user forums are? Perhaps the fuzzy carnivorous beaver forums...

Seriously I enjoy e-smoking way more then I ever enjoyed smoking for some reason the term vaping seems lame to me, I think we need to come up with a new name

Last edited:

jghunter1

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Denver, N.C.
So are there forums for everything... does anyone know where the angry satellite user forums are? Perhaps the fuzzy carnivorous beaver forums...

:)lmao!!!:lol: You gave me a good belly laugh with that!

And I HAD to, just for $#it$ and giggles, SEE if there were such forums.

Guess what? Found this: Carnivore Forum

No fuzzy beavers but does have subforums for giant pandas and polar bears!!!

And belive it or not, there are, by gosh, MULTIPLE angry satellite user forums!! (do a Google search, you'll see them-but they are boring)

But seriously, YES "vaping" is not a great word. Surely with so many creative minds here we can come up with something better?

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
Seriously I enjoy e-smoking way more then I ever enjoyed smoking for some reason the term vaping seems lame to me, I think we need to come up with a new name

Yeah the GF thinks Personal Vaporizer and Vaping terms are totally lame..

So started calling it a Personal Electronic Nicotine Inhalation System.. now there she's totally down for taking drags off the P.E.N.I.S. ...

(I totally stole that from another forum thread too)

Harlequin

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2009
IMO the terms "e-smoking" and "e-cigarette" are only partly useful at best; they're not really accurate and both "smoking" and "cigarette" carry very negative connotations.

I'd never even heard of "vaping" before I started investigating the alternatives to smoking, but I understand that it's widely associated with illegal drug use.

I agree that we need a better set of terms.

N-haling?
E-vaping (or eVaping)?
Misting?

People have been inhaling vapor for thousands of years - there has to be some term that we could revive or adapt to better fit our needs.

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
[...] I agree that we need a better set of terms.

N-haling?
E-vaping (or eVaping)?
Misting?

I read a post by an Italian guy who called it "steaming".

"This is my Steamer?"

I dunno. It sounds cooler if you read it with with an Italian accent. :D

It isn't "accurate", but it also doesn't have the negative connotation of "smoke" or the weird, silly, sci-fi vibe that "vaporizer" has. ("Get down, Tharklon! He's got a vaporizer!")

Anything with "E-" in front of it sounds lame to me.

kcomfort001

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2009
Anniston, AL
I just had a thought: "non-smoking" and "non-cigarette" sound pretty goofy, but we would have TONS of specifically designated NON-SMOKING AREAS and NON-SMOKING FACILTIES and NON-SMOKING BUILDINGS where we could NON-SMOKE!!!! Awesome! :thumbs:

So do you walk around holding your P.E.N.I.S all day? I walk around holding mine in my hand while I talk to fellow employers, and management, sometimes I even ask others if they would like to puff on my P.E.N.I.S just to try it out to see if they like it...

I actually sold one of my P.E.N.I.S 'S today for 25 dollars... going back to the vibrating P.E.N.I.S idea for the ladies I think we're on to something here... although with my new Screwdriver Personal Electronic Nicotine Inhalation System, sometimes juice leaks from the tip, well quite alot actually everytime I try to puff it.

However I would love to non-smoke everywhere...

Misting... hmmm nope .. steaming.... nope... hrrmmmm P.E.N.I.S puffing WOOHOO more like it no I don't think so..

well I don't have anything to contribute to a name, maybe later.

jghunter1

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Denver, N.C.
So do you walk around holding your P.E.N.I.S all day? I walk around holding mine in my hand while I talk to fellow employers, and management, sometimes I even ask others if they would like to puff on my P.E.N.I.S just to try it out to see if they like it...

I actually sold one of my P.E.N.I.S 'S today for 25 dollars... going back to the vibrating P.E.N.I.S idea for the ladies I think we're on to something here... although with my new Screwdriver Personal Electronic Nicotine Inhalation System, sometimes juice leaks from the tip, well quite alot actually everytime I try to puff it.

:lol::lol::lol: Ok this is, definately, the most entertaining thread EVER. But i thought we were trying to come up with a SERIOUS replacement for the term "vaping"?! I don't suppose anyone likes the word "nicolate". ( a combo of immolate + nicotine) Lame?:confused:

cyberwolfrob

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Spokane,Wa
:lol::lol::lol: Ok this is, definately, the most entertaining thread EVER. But i thought we were trying to come up with a SERIOUS replacement for the term "vaping"?! I don't suppose anyone likes the word "nicolate". ( a combo of immolate + nicotine) Lame?:confused:
actually............it doesnt sound too bad. I love my P.E.N.I.S though lol :D:D:D

the86d

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2009
So. California, USA
... Perhaps the fuzzy carnivorous beaver forums...

Just don't tell his lady he was looking for a forum to help him to tell her off instead of paroozing this 4um, and handling the eCig instead of bedroom business.

I am WAY guilty of staying up hacking at this "Model M" keyboard, and neglecting my lady a bit in the evening and gaining even more support from all the NINJAS here.

Cheers... My lady is back from 2 weeks away, and I have to handle some
"carnivorous beaver" action of my own! I'm out... LOL!

McCordRM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
That is just AWESOME!! I am gonna ask the wife if she would like to take a long drag off of my P.E.N.I.S and see what the reaction is lol. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: LOL

That's not funny man.
I ordered a Little Chuck. As if my confidence wasn't low enough, now I
get to say, "Hey honey, come suck on my ... er ... little p.e.n.i.s."

BAH!

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
[...] As if my confidence wasn't low enough, now I get to say, "Hey honey, come suck on my ... er ... little p.e.n.i.s."

BAH!

Don't sweat it, man. Forget about asking her to suck on it. Just duct-tape that baby to a vibrating palm sander, and from that day forward she will speak of your Little Chuck with a tone of awe and reverence in her voice! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread