Today is the 1st day I've really enjoyed vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newbz

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
US
Short version of my story: Bought a lot of different brands of e-cigs and flavors becasue I wanted so badly to quit smoking. I started this journey October 15th. I spend an embarrasing amount of money.

I received my Riva 510 from Liberty Flights (About $30) this morning. I'd previously used a RN4081 and a KR808d-1. I never strayed from my mission to remain smoke free, but I never really, really enjoyed vaping. It was okay, and the models I used were good enough to keep me smoke free, but I couldn't wax poetic about vaping like some on these forums do.

Now I can.

Riva 510 from Liberty Flights plus Backwoods Brew Coffee 6 mg = happy me.

Now I can really talk about how awesome vaping is. I do not feel deprived anymore.
I know all of this is highly personal as far as taste goes, but from where I sit right now, I can not say I miss *any* part of smoking anymore.

Good luck to the rest of you starting this journey, and don't give up. I am about as picky as they come. Seriously. My tastebuds are really annoying. ;)

If I could quit smoking, anyone can.

titan510

Aug 8, 2010
England
I seem to have been through the opposite to this? I instantly fell under the spell of vaping, then went through a dissatisfied period, but thankfully I'm tucked safely under that magical spell again.

I too spent embarrassing amounts of hard earned on so many new kits, even after doing months of research! Nearly 5 months down the line, I am at home with my Tornado and Screwdriver MKII, either one of which is eternally in my waking grasp!

Cameronbic

Dec 27, 2010
Albany, GA
Grats on getting there! The whole enjoyment of smoking thing is why I never bothered with nicotine gum, lozenges, etc. I'm quite picky myself, which makes me glad I wasn't an early adopter of the eCig. There is so much now to choose from in terms of juice and hardware.
Very glad to hear another person found their sweet spot and can relax and enjoy a vape rather than a smoke. Just ordered my Riva from the same company (great price, so I really couldn't pass it up), and hope to be joining you soon.

Zod

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Salt Lake
You'd think with how many times I can quote "Liberty Flights" and "Riva" that by now other vendors would see the business they get off this. Their other stuff like attys and such is pretty much average price but they've GOT to sell more of it because of the steal they offer the Riva for. Who really buys just their kit and nothing else?

Get it together suppliers! It's obvious we communicate with each other and shop around. You should shop your competition too. Not that I have anything against LF. They're doing it right.

No Brag

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
Nebraska
I wish I could say the same thing Newbz. I had found my all day vape with some of the coffee flavors. Then I started having some reactions to it, the same as if I drink coffee. Now I'm back to searching for that flavor for my all day vape. Thats ok, I have a lot to choose from.
Short version of my story: Bought a lot of different brands of e-cigs and flavors becasue I wanted so badly to quit smoking. I started this journey October 15th. I spend an embarrasing amount of money.

I received my Riva 510 from Liberty Flights (About $30) this morning. I'd previously used a RN4081 and a KR808d-1. I never strayed from my mission to remain smoke free, but I never really, really enjoyed vaping. It was okay, and the models I used were good enough to keep me smoke free, but I couldn't wax poetic about vaping like some on these forums do.

Now I can.

Riva 510 from Liberty Flights plus Backwoods Brew Coffee 6 mg = happy me.

Now I can really talk about how awesome vaping is. I do not feel deprived anymore.
I know all of this is highly personal as far as taste goes, but from where I sit right now, I can not say I miss *any* part of smoking anymore.

Good luck to the rest of you starting this journey, and don't give up. I am about as picky as they come. Seriously. My tastebuds are really annoying. ;)

If I could quit smoking, anyone can.

Agree with the OP. I purchased a 510 kit a year or so ago, had it for a month & sold it, hated the battery life and I just didn't like the ecig taste. Bought another 510 kit recently, sold it to a friend, same as before. Tody I bit the bullet and bought an ego kit + drip tip+ Mountain Dewy + Redbull from Bjorke (spelling) @ ecigsupply. I'm hooked! Still using the same batt hours later, and the mountain dew flavor is just amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread