The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

So impressed...thank you!

Discussion in 'High Desert Vapes' started by NanC, Oct 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. NanC

NanC Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 5, 2010
    NY
    I just received my first order from HDV in two days time...ordered Thursday, received today, Saturday, New Mexico to New York...WOW!
    (Can't tell you how refreshing that is, as I've been waiting for an order from another vendor since Oct 2, and it still hasn't shipped!)

Because of that missing order , I'm venturing into DIY for the first time and am happy to say your products are outstanding...the Nic Base is clear and odorless, (unlike the dirty-ashtray-stinking Nic that arrived in the mail yesterday from another vendor) your selection and prices of flavorings is great and the current 20% off coupon was really helpful...I'll definitely be back and will spread the word about HDVs to anyone who will listen...thanks again!

And thanks for the freebie!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.