Status
Not open for further replies.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
I also got that but it said my order was succesful.

You can check your order status by accessing your "wish list" and signing in. (look under the shopping cart on the left)

Once there your order should have the status of "Processed". Once it is shipped it will be marked "Completed". Any other status means it had issues during the order.

MDV39

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2012
New York
You can check your order status by accessing your "wish list" and signing in. (look under the shopping cart on the left)

Once there your order should have the status of "Processed". Once it is shipped it will be marked "Completed". Any other status means it had issues during the order.

Thanks for the info Ben Ill check it later because there is no way I am venturing back right now.

Rymarski

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
Chicago
The site is down. *grrrr* Okay, the traffic is simply too much at this point. It shouldn't be, I paid (I thought) for this not be an issue but it wasn't taken seriously enough.

We will talk to the data center today and see what needs to be done.
Thanks for the update. Please keep us posted Ben.

Jshill520

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2012
Cumberland, MD
The site is down. *grrrr* Okay, the traffic is simply too much at this point. It shouldn't be, I paid (I thought) for this not be an issue but it wasn't taken seriously enough.

We will talk to the data center today and see what needs to be done.

i don't think your web design guy/person understands how many people swarm the site when you open. you need the equivalent of a bullet proof vest just to open your site in the mornings

evolv3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
Orlando, FL, USA
Does this mean im hosed or OK? I see no email conf or anything?

An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card.

This transaction has been approved.

It is advisable for you to contact the merchant to verify that you will receive the product or service.

golphinn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2011
Buffalo

An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card.

It is advisable for you to contact the merchant to verify that you will receive the product or service.

Same thing happened to me over a month ago. Got my refund a week later...

Dant

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
NY, NY

When the site was last open 2 months ago and had the same problem, that message meant the order didn't go through I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread