Not open for further replies.

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
I see all the threads about try this flavor but I would like to know what do you guys think is the worst flavor? I know for me out of everything I have tried it's black cherry everyone I have had has been horrid the last one tasted like a black and mild I get nauseous just thinking about it.

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
Zero replies to this? My goodness! I guess people don't want to say that a given flavor is bad because for someone else it might be their fave. One that really DID NOT WORK for me is "Hedon's Bite" which is supposed to be apple, caramel and honeydew, which sounds delicious! However, when I tried it the honeydew was so strong it was utterly miserable for me.

I was using a Nautilus Mini at that time, and even after washing out my tank and changing coils I could still taste it (I guess because of the rubber gasket bit at the bottom). It's put me entirely off honeydew, which is a shame, because I used to make my own creamy honeydew and pear recipe that I liked a lot, but I can't stand the thought now. It's so rare for me to have such a violent reaction to a flavor!

It was over a year ago that I tried it, so it's possible that steeping made it better, but I cannot bring myself to try it. I've only kept it because it was expensive, and I thought I might come across someone who might actually like it.

Nothing else stands out that much for me. I've tried some flavors I wasn't very happy with, but could vape in a pinch, if I needed to.

Reactions: Necrospecter

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I see all the threads about try this flavor but I would like to know what do you guys think is the worst flavor? I know for me out of everything I have tried it's black cherry everyone I have had has been horrid the last one tasted like a black and mild I get nauseous just thinking about it.
Custards.
They all taste of "sick" to me.

Cheers
I

Necrospecter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
Zero replies to this? My goodness! I guess people don't want to say that a given flavor is bad because for someone else it might be their fave.

Yeah I guess people are worried this will start a fight which is not what I intended I just wanted to see what things may be good to stay away from or see if something that was mentioned might be worth trying to see if I have the same reaction Hedon's Bite sounds interesting and something I have not seen but yeah the combo of honeydew, caramel, and apple sounds too rich for me maybe with out the caramel it could be good, but hey if some one out there loves it good for you I may give it a shot some day but really don't think I will. I hope to get some more responses this could be so interesting at least to me.

Reactions: tazzle

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
Anything that tastes of Licorice or Anise. Can't stand those flavors. I'm sure there are plenty of others that love them though.

Have also found that some flavoring are just plain nasty tasting when first mixed up but after they set for a couple months quite nice. Not always but sometimes works that way.

Black honey tobacco flavoring is one of those for me. First mixed tastes like perfume with anise chaser. Two months later it has a decent very mild pipe tobacco flavor with honey.

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
A horrid concoction called cherry tobacco.

I would imagine if you took a Ludens Cough drop and amped up x1000, then washed a dog with it, capturing the resulting bath water, then took that and ran it through a diesel engine, distilling the fumes and then mixing it with cat vomit, you may be close to an inkling of an idea of what it tasted like.

I used it to fuel my chainsaw.

Necrospecter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
A horrid concoction called cherry tobacco.

I would imagine if you took a Ludens Cough drop and amped up x1000, then washed a dog with it, capturing the resulting bath water, then took that and ran it through a diesel engine, distilling the fumes and then mixing it with cat vomit, you may be close to an inkling of an idea of what it tasted like.

I used it to fuel my chainsaw.

Okay, that made me laugh so hard I am in tears.

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
Sooo, jfcooley, tell us how you *really* feel about the cherry tobacco.

HQD0aybbR_bs2nSHEtjabUcpPV6u7GjcUUI99UrippE

:eek::eek:
:w00t::w00t::w00t:
:shock::shock::shock::shock:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
One of the classic not for everyone flavors is RY4. It was one of the first attempts to create a tobacco flavor in China. For some people it works. For others it is the most godawful concoction ever put in an ecig. I am in the latter category. To me it tastes less me caramel and green pepper. Specifically that nasty over cooked green pepper aftertaste

Necrospecter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
Sooo, jfcooley, tell us how you *really* feel about the cherry tobacco.

HQD0aybbR_bs2nSHEtjabUcpPV6u7GjcUUI99UrippE

was it just me or while reading that did you get the image of Dick Dastardly and Muttley making juice then waiting out side the house to hear the scream one it was hit and the whole time Muttley is sitting there laughing

I am so glad all of you have come in here to share so far I agree with some want to try others but yeah what ever was sent to jfcooley I am treading like radioactive waste and staying away from, I am still laughing but wow.

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
So much personal subjective preference in liking or disliking. I have found some flavors taste great from one company but are like sewage from another. Some of the flavors mentioned here I love and some I can't even have in the house! Never found a coffee that tasted good though............

Necrospecter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
Never found a coffee that tasted good though............
yeah, I have not found one myself so far the ones I have tried or read reviews about have been less than stellar.

And you are right this is all subjective but like I said I see so many posts about this stuff is great wanted to see the other side of it and it interests me to see the differences in tastes

With that said I just got a new one added to my list of never again called Buttery Nipple said to be butterscotch and Irish cream first day it was so good but woke up this morning and took a hit and now well it tastes like butterscotch that has been filtered through a bar rag that was used to soak up some Baileys a month before. After that taste, I can not do anymore thing I find funny is it is a top seller in the shop I got it from

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
was it just me or while reading that did you get the image of Dick Dastardly and Muttley making juice then waiting out side the house to hear the scream one it was hit and the whole time Muttley is sitting there laughing

I am so glad all of you have come in here to share so far I agree with some want to try others but yeah what ever was sent to jfcooley I am treading like radioactive waste and staying away from, I am still laughing but wow.

Funny thing is I sent them an email to let them know I ordered ejuice and not furniture polish. They weren't amused. We smelled it for days. I can't go near cherry cough drops now.

They replied that they looked into it and it seems like it was fine on their end.

I want give any details on exactly what it was they looked into. I would imagine anyone with sniffles was frisked, ok'd if they could account for their cough drops. Maybe vehicles fuel tanks were audited, the cleaning closet inventoried...

Seriously, I have handles some toxic chemicals in my lifetime, would have sworn I had smelled, but not tasted, this mutated fruit/tobacco somewhere. Maybe when my kids were newborns and spit up....

Reactions: stols001

Obi Wan Vapori

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2013
Saco,ME,USA
Back when I first started vaping I tried a couple of "tobacco" juices. I remember one of them was supposed to be the flavor of a Winston. Imagine a two thousand year old bus stop ashtray and you have a rough idea how bad it was. I actually had to throw out the tank because I could not get the smell of the stuff out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread