So I've been wondering

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Back when I first started vaping I tried a couple of "tobacco" juices. I remember one of them was supposed to be the flavor of a Winston. Imagine a two thousand year old bus stop ashtray and you have a rough idea how bad it was. I actually had to throw out the tank because I could not get the smell of the stuff out of it.

Can't tell you how many times I have run into a flavor like that! Never had to toss a tank but has cost me a coil or two.

Reactions: stols001

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Actually, after that one I never tried a tobacco juice again.

Actually for me Tobacco is the only EDV that I can vape daily but I switch at least 6 times a day with the flavors. But when I get tired of the fruits and deserts I can always vape my tobacco blends. When I first started I was saying I would never be vaping deserts or yogurts! Now I have over 100 flavors in stock so when something doesn't tease my palate I can try something new or go to an old reliable. Found something new is the solution of being tired of a flavor. That is why this tank is infused with Flue Cure Tobacco.

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Another one was "Blueberry pie". Picture running through a graham cracker warehouse with a flame thrower.

I once had a couple of bottles from a new Vendor that were so bad I even gave them a chance to try again but the second attempt was even worse than the first one! Some people said they enjoyed it, but some people will do anything for freebies and since they are no longer around I guess they gave up. Must not have been me I would think.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Back when I first started vaping I tried a couple of "tobacco" juices. I remember one of them was supposed to be the flavor of a Winston. Imagine a two thousand year old bus stop ashtray and you have a rough idea how bad it was. I actually had to throw out the tank because I could not get the smell of the stuff out of it.
yeah, its a problem. tobaccos are some of the hardest juices to make. Ive had some good ones, but they generally emulate pipe tobacco better than they do cigarettes. This suits me fine though.

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
Had a Black Honey Tobacco about a year or so ago. I tasted great! It's rare for me to find a good tobacco vape. But... I was banned from vaping it indoors. The smell of that juice was like a nasty gym locker room. It was pretty offensive.. I didn't vape it anymore in fear that people would think that it was me smelling a little over ripe. :eek:
Would like to find a BHT ejuice that does not stink but I think they all do unfortunately. :(

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Had a Black Honey Tobacco about a year or so ago. I tasted great! It's rare for me to find a good tobacco vape. But... I was banned from vaping it indoors. The smell of that juice was like a nasty gym locker room. It was pretty offensive.. I didn't vape it anymore in fear that people would think that it was me smelling a little over ripe. :eek:
Would like to find a BHT ejuice that does not stink but I think they all do unfortunately. :(
I've had this problem as well. With basically any sweet+tobacco mix. Of course I guess it should have been expected with a name like monkeyfart

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
I've had this problem as well. With basically any sweet+tobacco mix. Of course I guess it should have been expected with a name like monkeyfart

What kind of name is that? Why would you want to put that in your body? I have to find this now and order it just for the bottle.

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
I have issues when I'm around crowds. Sometimes my body can't produce a...scent (if you will) to regain my personal space.

I do believe deep within my heart that anything entitled Monkey Farts would be guaranteed to provide me with whatever space I need.

I absolutely must have some.

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
Sorry, yeah, Vapes. Been watching a movie.
Never again from them. I opened the bottle this evening chuckling about what I posted.

Been 3 hrs can still smell the stuff.

Why the H E double toothpicks did you keep it? I guess you could be keeping it for non-lethal home defence someone brakes in you throw that on them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread