So many juices, so few bottles!! Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomasis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2012
Somewhere on top of the world
So Iv'e been to several sites looking for 30ml and 60ml bottles.
Which bottles do you guys have the best luck with, glass or plastic?
I'm looking to buy around 100 or more of them so any suggestions on what has worked for others would be appreciated.
I'm new to DYI and would like to buy good bottles.
Thanks in advance!!

adeline

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2010
Cary, NC
Can't really beat the prices here:
Amber Glass Boston Round Bottles - Glass Bottles Wholesale

1oz is your 30ml
2oz is your 60ml

They charge a bit for shipping though.

Glass is definitely better for longer-term storage. I use plastic to carry around with me though. I go through juice so fast it doesn't bother me. But for steeping, glass. The darker colored glass (amber, cobalt blue, or green) will keep out harmful UV rays.

eHuman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
San Diego

Thomasis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2012
Thanks for the suggestions think I'm gonna go for the amber boston rounds. Do you folks store your nic base in plastic bottles?
I have 100mg 1 liter and 60mg 1 liter that came in plastic bottles which I'm not liking to much. I would like to transfer this to glass bottles in the very new future. I only plan on keeping about 1 liter of 15mg mix on hand at any time so my concentrated nic base will stay in the freezer for quite some time. I do have a dedicated freezer/fridge just for my nic so I could cut more down at a time, I'm just thinking the nic will keep longer if I keep it as a concentrate until I need it. I know this has been covered countless times here but would you guys keep the nic as a concentrate or cut it all down?

adeline

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2010
Cary, NC
Just received them and they look nice. They are opaque, which I missed somewhere in the process.

Oh. Oops! I knew they were white, but for all of 7 cents each I didn't care. They're just for carrying around. Most everything will steep in glass anyway. I got mine! The packaging was interesting. Looks like everything needs a good wash/rinse and then I can get started! Someone asked how "droppy" they were -- easy to squeeze or not? Look fine to me -- with a thin tip dropper that should be nice for getting into small places.

Thomasis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2012
Oh. Oops! I knew they were white, but for all of 7 cents each I didn't care. They're just for carrying around. Most everything will steep in glass anyway. I got mine! The packaging was interesting. Looks like everything needs a good wash/rinse and then I can get started! Someone asked how "droppy" they were -- easy to squeeze or not? Look fine to me -- with a thin tip dropper that should be nice for getting into small places.

Thanks guys, just dropped another 60 bucks on something I don't need..... But it was such a good deal!! Had to pick up some of these bottles too. At 7 cents a piece how can you say no??

adeline

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2010
Cary, NC
I'm glad I could make you laugh, hey you bought some of those little bottles too you know!!!
Actually this wasn't too bad compared to my weekly orders of pure vape bliss.... I'm sure by the end of the week it will be another story.....

Yeah I got a little trigger happy, since my tax refund hits my account on Thursday. Nice juicy refund (biggest I've ever received). I've only spent 25% of it though. I'm not doing TOO bad..... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread