So much has changed, need new recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

absoluttalent

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Lombard, IL
So i havnt bought any new hardware for awhile. Last tank I was using was the Griffin 25 Plus. But it broke. Fell back onto the Crown 3, but I want to go back to making coils again.

I am looking for something for direct lung hits. Can handle dual coils ( .25-.3 ohm). I do not like shared holes/posts. Loved the griffin/tsunami style deck. Has a healthy capacity.

I went into some of my local shops, and out of the hardware they had, seems squonkers are comming back big. I dont want that. And not a dripper.

i use these on a wismec Reuleaux rx200 and smok T-priv (the 200 I may have to replace soon as the threads are starting to show signs of heavy wear)

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Where to start?

Personally, I am a fan of the new generation of top airflow tanks. If you're wanting dual coil, take a look at the Dead Rabbit RTA, the GeekVape Zeus Dual, Digiflavor Themis Standard, or the Engine line from OBS (Original, and V2... the Nano is single coil, and the mini is 22mm dual).

If you're not a fan of the top airflow tanks, then, honestly, what you have is fine... replace it... or look to the Manta, the Boreas V2, the Blitzen, the Aromamizer Supreme or about a 100 others.

Of course it's all subjective... YMMV.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
If you want dual coils I would recommend the Steam Crave Aromamizer Supreme v2.1 postless deck & you can purchase the 8ml tanks separately. Comes with 5ml iirc.

Can purchase single coil deck & velocity deck separately lots of options. If you purchase directly from their site & are in the USA it will ship from New York. There’s also a 20% off coupon.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread