So my Daughter and Son in Law

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdsaint66

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Goodfield, IL
So my Daughter and Son in Law just left a few minutes ago. Apparently he told her yesterday that he had started smoking again after 2 years. So, after they discussed things they decided to come and get educated on vaping. He left with a smile on his face and a bag of goodies. My last Inferno battery, 2 protanks, 2 Iclear 30's, a carto tank some cartos and 6 bottles of juice he seemed to find acceptable found a new home today. I've kind of been waiting for this since both of them quit cold turkey. I hoped for the best, but just didn't like the odds of both of them staying off the smokes.

On the plus side, I think he'll do well with vaping, on the minus side..... I gave him my only backup device. Now I'm getting nervous. I have a Provari and She's a tank, but no backup device. Very, very nervous.:unsure:

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Innokin iTaste MVP V2.0 - 101 Vape

Grab one before they're gone! Less than $40.

Nice PIF, btw. Recently, I PIF'd an Ego-T starter kit I had won, 2 Protanks which I had previously purchased, and a slew of juice either bought or had been PIF'd to me, to a co-worker's daughter's boyfriend. He took to it straight away. I wish I had had that help when I began, but I went into this alone. But I've learned a lot, and since so many in the community have helped me when I needed it most, I had to pass along some of my good fortune to someone else.

Last edited:

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Well, now that you have done your vaping good deed for the day, it's time to go and get yourself that next great kit or mod. jefsview has the right idea with the Innokin MVP, because sometimes you just have to go out and.....

X1tXrxL.gif

Last edited:

cdsaint66

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Goodfield, IL
Innokin iTaste MVP V2.0 - 101 Vape

Grab one before they're gone! Less than $40.

Nice PIF, btw. Recently, I PIF'd an Ego-T starter kit I had won, 2 Protanks which I had previously purchased, and a slew of juice either bought or had been PIF'd to me, to a co-worker's daughter's boyfriend. He took to it straight away. I wish I had had that help when I began, but I went into this alone. But I've learned a lot, and since so many in the community have helped me when I needed it most, I had to pass along some of my good fortune to someone else.

This is the one I've been looking at Jefs. I hadn't seen it at this price anywhere though. Holy Smokes Batman, that's cheaper than I saw at Fasttech! So I'm off to check out 101 Vape!

And in general, Thanks for the love everyone. I've introduced several other folks to vaping, and the SIL seemed to take to it pretty well. I've got a lot of hope that this will work out. He's an auto mechanic and likes to tinker, so that will help.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I bought the Segelei Zmax V3 for a backup to my Provari. It uses the same AW 18650 IMR batteries as my Provari, so it's a natural for backup. It's longer with the 18650's, but you can also use 18350 and 18490 for a shorter length. The tube screws down to accommodate the shorter IMR's. It's about $75 and it does VV and VW.

pu4arasa.jpg

vernhall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
United States
My last Inferno battery, 2 protanks, 2 Iclear 30's, a carto tank some cartos and 6 bottles of juice he seemed to find acceptable found a new home today.

You are, indeed, a good Dad!! That's quite a haul! I wish him nothing but that best!

As far as a back-up? Get right out there and pick something up! A Vamo would be a good choice - reliable and inexpensive...

cdsaint66

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Goodfield, IL
You are a selfless man. (Is that the right term?)

I'm too selfish. Not sure I'd give my backups away without another form of a backup. But as others have said, time to treat yourself. Your good deed deserves to be rewarded.

Yes, man is right. Not too sure about selfless. A month ago I might not have been as quick to do this, but there are 2 B&M's that have opened up within 30 miles of home and work recently, so that takes some of the fear out of things. I'll probably be checking one out again today as it's just down the street from work and I have to go in to cover a coworkers shift this weekend. I don't know if I'll buy there as prices are a bit higher than online (or more than a bit), but I like having them around, so maybe I'll deal with the higher price and give 'em some support.

cdsaint66

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Goodfield, IL
Well, I pulled the trigger on the MVP2 from 101 vape.com. Too smoking a deal to pass up since they seem to check out. I've been kind of itching to get one for awhile anyway. This will be a more appropriate backup anyway since it is VV. So now I'm even more tickled. I have to work all weekend but I'm still having a great weekend. Vapemail makes everything better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread