So, WHAT are you guys looking to buy next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

treehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2014
Anchorage, AK, USA
I'm going to purchase a hcigar Turtle ship V2 in stainless and one in brass. Another Prometheus and Kraken, and a good back-up charger! (Gotta quit buying new gear)
Nice taste! I primarily drip, but the prometheus is by far my favorite genni (vapes like a dripper pretty much, especially after I drilled out the wick holes :p), not sure I'd buy another, but it does have a big tank and I like to change flavors alot too.

You WON'T be let down by the V2 HCigar brother, I kid you not when I say it's better than my authentic v2, the button is slightly smoother especially after upgrading to magnets (my favorite button now), the threads feel wd40'd when dry (buttery) and are inaudible while screwing the contacts are silver, and it's got a volt drop of .09! It looks just as good too, the engravings are really deep, and laser sharp. I don't even use the locking ring anymore because it doesn't even think about firing when you set it down, or wobble, yet feels soft when you fire it, it's magical! I can't believe one of the mechanical mod's I use most often is a clone lol, infinite is another great clone company for anything, especially mods though, the tree of life clone I got recently is just as good as the V2 but it looks nicer because its seemless, and has a shorter throw on it's button.

treehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2014
Anchorage, AK, USA
I'm saving for a V3 flip and an atty to go with it, which will be my last big purchase for a long time.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I think a Dominator RDA would look excellent on the flip, and it's the best RDA ever in my opinion. (Although a black flip with a black zenith v2 would be pretty mint also ;) )

treehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2014
Anchorage, AK, USA
My first mod. Haven't picked which one I'm going to go with but I know that's what's next

Check out the Tree of Life by Infinite mechanical mod, it recently became tied for my favorite, it will adjust to anything literally, looks amazing, and most importantly performs amazingly. It's authentic quality for clone price (infinite is better than many authentics), and it'll give you a good idea of what works for you without buying a $200 caravela lol.

treehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2014
Anchorage, AK, USA
Just got my 1st ProVari (white) a week ago and I just ordered a lil' silver mini today. I must be suffering from ProVari-itis. Is there a cure for such a disease???

NexGen Vapor | The Utimate DNA 30 Ecig

The cure is a futura DNA30 :D. Same price, looks amazing (and can be any color in the spectrum you want in firearms ceramic coating), and gives you the same safely regulated power that the provari can but in a wider range too. You can go as low as .5ohms instead of 1.2, and as high as 3ohms. But the major difference is instead of the provari's 2.5 amp limit, you can have a whopping 12 amps! That's some SERIOUS power boost, yet you can still tone it down to a little carto-tank if you want so it doesn't burst into flames lol. The provari is built well, but it isn't made of marine/surgical grade stainless steel, and military ballistics grade aluminum, you can literally run this over, or throw it off the grand canyon and it'll be ok.

~Since I moved from tanks to drippers I decided to sell my provari and get this bad boy. Doesn't it look amazing in titanium?
appearance WIN.jpg

treehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2014
Anchorage, AK, USA
0.5, although I don't foresee myself going under 2 or so. After having tried several coil resistances and all the ranges on my Triton VV, I've discovered that I like a fairly cool vape. So >2Ω and <4v is going to be my realm. :)

I love the Nautilus, too. It's still at the top of my toppers list.

Right on, the Nautilus is definitely the kind of carto-tanks. Rebuilding it's coil is what made me realize building my own coils wasn't hard at all, and that vaping my own coil with cotton as the wick was just a different world. It tasted so much cleaner, and it wicked fast enough so that I could go above 3.5 volts and it would stay wet enought to max out my vision spinner battery at 5 volts. That's what started the dripper madness. If I were you and your looking into getting that supreme, check out an RBA like the squape, or the kayfuns if you prefer that (I like the squape better). They are an easy one coil atomizer you build yourself, put some cotton in it, and the device drips for you, it's too easy, and will allow you to vape at lower ohms without burning your wick. That's another great way to see if rebuildables are for you. I was quite surprised the day I rebuilt my nautilus, it was such a fuller vape that it made me laugh out loud literally. It opened my eyes to customizing your own coils and wick. I know it sounds like alot but it's cake, and will give you much much more vapor (if that's what you want) and flavor especially.

But to each his own :) I don't like how people on ECF commonly try to shove dripping in peoples faces. Everyone has their own style.

DEAc23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2014
Washington
Here are a couple e-juice flavors I intend to order when I have the spare cash:

From Bionic Vapor:
1. Groundbreaking
2. Taste The Rainbow

Edit - I forgot to mention that you can get a 60% discount code on your first order from Bionic Vapor by putting your ECF username in the comment's section of your order, or by going to this link - Bionic Vapor - 50% off for a week DOUBLE event! 30ML/$8.99 and referral event that could get you 30ML bottles at ONLY $1.99!

From Mt Baker Vapor:
1. Caramel Coffee
2. Vanilla Tobacco

From Vape Dudes:
1. Vanilla Coffee
2. Mocha Java

From Vapor4Life
1. Cinnamon Coffee
2. Cinnamon Roll

I've got a lot more bookmarked, these are just a few I want to try.

Last edited:

CKCalmer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2014
My mancave
In the meantime I have my eye on a REO. Yeah, I'm gunna be one of those guys.
One of those guys... who appreciates a great looking and great performing mod? I'm right there with you, brother! (Well, I will be in a few days, anyway, when I finally get my first mod.)

been buying up wide bore drip tips.
What comprises a "wide bore" drip tip? I.e., how much wider is the bore than that of a standard 510 drip tip?

Sorry for the long post!
When a smart person has a lot to say, he or she should never be sorry for submitting a long post. :)

CKCalmer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2014
My mancave
Thinking of getting my first hybrid... A dripper hybrid to be exact... And a russian 91%... Maybe a kayfun... For sure a big nasty and the cerberus when it comes out... And maybe some other stuff, drip tips?... SOMEBODY STOP ME!!!
If none of us can stop ourselves from having a yard-long wish list, than I'm afraid you're gonna be on your own in that regard, brother. ;)

After seeing Busardo's video tour of Provape, I've set aside money for the next device from Provape...it might be a few months, but I want the cash reserved for when it hits the market.
Now that's smart planning! Something I wish I would exercise more often, myself. :p

Johnny Phatsaqs

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
Houston, Texas
Nothing. I actually don't feel the need to get a thing. I have plenty of mods, batteries, rdas and rba

Not to mention I've picked up 240mils of juice between yesterday and today. My 100' roll of 28 gauge arrived from Temco too. For once, I feel satisfied with what I have.

Wait, I lied. Have to pick up a bag of cotton tomorrow, lol

CKCalmer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2014
My mancave
Nothing. I actually don't feel the need to get a thing. I have plenty of mods, batteries, rdas and rba

Not to mention I've picked up 240mils of juice between yesterday and today. My 100' roll of 28 gauge arrived from Temco too. For once, I feel satisfied with what I have.
That's the point I'm striving for. As are many others here, I'm sure.

Wait, I lied. Have to pick up a bag of cotton tomorrow, lol
.....and then reality kicks in and makes us realize that, for most of us, expanding our vaping collections will never really end. :)

When I catch myself wondering if I'll ever reach a "satisfaction threshold", from which point I'd only need coils (or RBA supplies) and juice, I remind myself that most collectors never hit such a point at which they would say, "I finally have enough of this stuff. I won't need to buy any more."

There's a factor that sets a vaping collection apart from many other collections: Functionality. Which I interpret as an even BIGGER reason to collect vaping products than almost anything else.

If my Pink Floyd album collection starts to get out of control, I'd start feeling a little guilty. (OK, OK, my PF collection hit the out-of-control mark about ten years ago.) Same goes for my collection of original, autographed LEXX scripts and for my Magic: The Gathering card collection. (The latter of which I've mostly sold off.)

As for the purely artistic value of vaping hardware? As all of you have before me, I've seen mechs that are so beautiful that they begin to rival classical works of art, and drip tips that rival the beauty of fine jewels.

I only have a small bit of a vaping collection so far. But many years from now, when I buy my 100th mod, for which I'd have long since added another room onto my house to accommodate what will be a HUGE collection of vaping artifacts, I'll remind myself not to feel guilty because there's a chance that vaping will have allowed me to live longer, which would give me more years to enjoy all of my collections.

:)

Last edited:

jussio

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2014
Rolla,MO
After receiving my Protanks and itaste vv I started to think about a mech mod clone or vv clone. I am a lightsaber mania and looking something with a look like it :) it should look good with my Protanks and should have vv/vw but not expensive. Anniversary is coming up and wife started to check the mods I've been searching on net. Don't want her to spend $100s (I am a kind guy) but, there are plenty of options in $50 range. Still searching my "lightsaber"..couldn't find it still

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Tmg666

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2014
Green bay, Wisconsin
Thinking of getting my first hybrid... A dripper hybrid to be exact... And a russian 91%... Maybe a kayfun... For sure a big nasty and the cerberus when it comes out... And maybe some other stuff, drip tips?... SOMEBODY STOP ME!!!

Vamo vivi/protank
Kts+ igo-w 0,7
I love my ehpro valkryie clone hybrid dripper. its my go to mod for most of the time lol only costed me 50$ but then needed multimeter to check the ohms of the build but that's only like 5-10$. Frees my lavatube up for my bigger 510 tanks with still a lot of flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread