So what did you do until you found your go to juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcellus7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2011
Alabama
Hey guys,

Today's my two week anniversary and Ive been having fun with cartos, attys, and mega cartos, but what did you guys do with all these cartos until you found your go-tos? Ive got about 6 or 7 bottles with 5ml - 6ml or so in them, and am about to probably order another set of sample juices. Did you guys drip attys, use a lot of cartos, or clean out the cartos. Just trying to get some ideas before I waste more stuff, lol.

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Congrats on your two week anniversary.

I read juice reviews until I managed to confuse myself. I was scared and clueless and found it impossible to decide or hit the order button.

Then I emailed Don at Backwoods Brew. Sent him to a link so he could see what came in my equipment kit / package deal. He helped me decide on a juice and strength. I ordered from Backwoods Brew (this was before he had a website). He held my hand and helped me understand about nicotine strengths and pv vg ratios.

I got lucky on my first juice purchase. I found a great supplier who cared about me and my needs.

Then I went to Freedom Smoke USA (Tucson, AZ) website and tried some of their samples. Found a some I liked.

Paula

Xanalog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2011
Carolinas
Yeah, tell me about it, I have all kinds of cartos full of juice I don't like and still have orders for more comming in next Mon, Tue and Wed. This is like the razor blade industry, its not the razor handle (the battery) that makes the vendors the $$$, its the razor blades (cartos and juice). Oh well, at least I'm not smoking any longer :)

I was really, really lucky and loved the first juice I bought (nhalers nuport). That doesn't mean I've stopped buying. Oh no! I continue to buy and not like juice almost weekly. There's something wrong with that.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
Yeah, tell me about it, I have all kinds of cartos full of juice I don't like and still have orders for more comming in next Mon, Tue and Wed. This is like the razor blade industry, its not the razor handle (the battery) that makes the vendors the $$$, its the razor blades (cartos and juice). Oh well, at least I'm not smoking any longer :)

That's how I look at it. I do have more than enough juices that I like. But every time someone mentions a new juice I think I have to try it.

Boodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Las Vegas, NV, USA
altcig.com
I wasn't so lucky on my juice search. It took me months to find 'the ones'. Buy lots of samples. After finding ECF I began following posts from people that have been here since '09-'10 and trying juices they love. Finally, winners in my vapemail! I have 5 flavors I love and prolly 200 I don't. I'm so picky about taste it's stupid. My situation was a bit extreme plus every time I read a review I bought. Ugh. We're all so differnt. You'll read a review, order then wonder WTH when you try it... nothing like the review for your taste buds and that's what counts!

Try a few subtle flavors. KBVs 555 is that. It's non-offensive and mixes well with other juices. For 4 months I vaped nothing but Nhaler's HV Vanilla Custard.

Keep your juices in a cool, dark place and be tidy and clean as though you're borrowing the juice. You can easily trade/sell in the classifieds or in the swap section of PIF. What you don't enjoy, someone else will. KBV (kickbassvapor) BWB and Alien Visions Ejuice (AVE) are wildly popular. Best of luck to you on finding juices you love. :)

UncleChuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Portland
I've never bought a juice I really hated, so of all the carts and cartos I've filled with juices other than my "go-to juice" (MadVapes Grandpa's Mix) I have, and still will use. No reason to let perfectly good juice go to waste, but I guess if I had some flavors I really hated, I'd probably just clean the carts or cartos out, and if that didn't work just toss them.

Drak

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2011
Maryland
but what did you guys do with all these cartos until you found your go-tos?
Ive got about 6 or 7 bottles with 5ml - 6ml or so in them, and am about to probably order another set of sample juices.
Did you guys drip attys, use a lot of cartos, or clean out the cartos

At first I was in the same boat, I felt if I loaded up a carto I was committed to a juice for it or something.

Over the weeks, I have now learned how to re-use them so fast that that notion is now yesterday's news. I had to figure this out for myself as AFAIK, I never read any threads on doing it the way I do it now, which is really quick and easy and allows me to re-use cartos over and over with ease.

Now, I can use my cartos for anything, and if I don't like the juice or want to swap it out, it only takes 5 minutes to clean it out and use it for something else, it is a HUGE step forward to be able to clean out and blow out/dry a carto in 5 minutes flat and be able to load up a fresh juice in it, it has made a huge difference in my vaping pleasures.

I use a syringe with hot water to clean them out (only takes about 2 minutes per carto).
Then I use my air compressor to blow them out dry, and that only takes about one minute, if that.

They are clean, fresh, dry, and ready to re-use very quickly, I LOVE the versatility of my cartos now!

It has even changed the way I store juice in them. I use to keep ALL of them loaded with a juice and labeled.

Now, I just keep 5 or 6 loaded up, the rest I keep clean and dry until I find a new blend I want to use them for, and if I don't like it, I just clean them, blow them dry, and put them back until I want to re-use it.

I mean seriously, a carto fully loaded is not 'that' much juice to lose, and if I'm 'iffy' about a juice, I don't fill the carto up, I just fill it enough to try the juice.

I use a syringe to fill them too, so filling is also a very quick 1 minute task as well.

PS, I cannot stand atomizers or dripping at all, so I have adapted my cartos for the task of sampling and now love it. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread