So what else would you like to see

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawnp1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
So what else would you like to see from litecigusa?
there is already free shipping,
with the prices and free shipping there is no wiggle room really for cheaper items.
e2 cartomizers are already being tested to see if i will stock them.
Any other idea's tweaks etc...
No coupon codes, as there is a built in customer reward system and free shipping already.
I would like to hear any and all idea's, I am always looking to expand for the customers and do what i can.

tarheeldan

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
Dover, NH
You are my favorite hardware supplier as well :) There's a wide variety of products for a range of models, so I hand out your cards to potential converts often, almost daily.

Not sure how big demand is for these (or if I just missed them on the site) but - no label cartos - the label tightens the draw too much on an eGo which is a popular model

Most cases just have room for stuff, but not necessarily pre-cut slots. If there were a little case to carry maybe 5 cartos (which would then also fit carts) about the size a box of 5 comes in, that would be pretty cool.

Excited to see how the E2 tests out, hopefully the R4's are up to par right out of the box. Maybe GenJoye's? I'm not too interested in those but maybe others are.

Oh, and I'm not sure but I don't remember seeing a 5v PT on the site

tarheeldan

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
Dover, NH
i do have a few of the joye 510 cartomizers coming to try out too, but im just not found of the filling process on them. the boges work beautifully and are sinch to fill.

Yeah, the filling process doesn't look good. With the E2's, I've been filling them without a syringe it's not hard.

there is a 5v 510 passthrough on the site. its in the joye 510 category :)

*facepalm*

So that just leaves a carto case and peeled cartos as my suggestions :oops:

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
what kind of flavor is it?
all i know is that if litecigusa carried something very much like VaporBomb Fire & Ice ejuice, i would probably not need to shop anywhere else!
that, and anything eGo related...................anything to maximize the eGo vaping experience.

I'd like to see "The Deuce" back in stock. My single most favorite flavor, and if possible in 30 or at least 15ml @ 36mg -or- ...the formula!

dukeofdata

Sep 3, 2010
NY, USA
I'd like to see a line of DIY supplies and gear. Things like:
1. USA USP PG
2. USA USP VG
3. USA line of flavorings (I do love my citrus flavors, especially grapefruit :p )
4. USA nicotine liquid of various compositions (PG/VG) and strengths
5. Empty plastic dropper bottles of various sizes including 15 ml and 30 ml.
6. Pipettes of small sizes in reasonable quantities (10/25/50) including 0.7 ml narrow tip (see picture below)
7. Small plastic 50 ml beakers
8. etc.

It would be great if you also carried short drip tips of various materials and colors/designs, skins for cartomizers/cartridges and batteries of various colors/designs, and a compact hard case that would hold two batteries and 6-8 cartomizers/cartridges/atomizers (with condoms).

2uf5654.jpg

Thanks for asking!
Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread