The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
  1. Hi Guest! 

Seasons Greetings. Just to let you know that a new giveaway has just started. 

This one's from our friends at Humble Vape Co. and I hope you'll take part for a chance to be one of the ten winners of their great prizes. 

ecfhumble

See our giveaway page for full details. This one's for US residents only. 

Good luck! 

Oliver

Dismiss Notice

So what else would you like to see

Discussion in 'LiteCig' started by shawnp1, Sep 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. VpnDrgn

VpnDrgn Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2010
    Gulfport, MS.
    First of all -
    Must have 510 cartos in SS, especially the Boge ( if I recall, a lot of people said yes to this some months back )
    Need 510 carto in 2.5 to 2.8 ohm, the 2.0 is just barely too hot, even on the ego, and 3.2 is only good for 3.7v and higher IMO
    Need more detail in the info, namely ohm's and which connectors are cross compatible
    A cross reference list would be even better.
    Ego batts and cones in more colors; metallic, not the lame rubberized colors ( must have shiny :p )
    You could carry them in the extra batts section instead of whole kits

Wish list -
    The SP2 in a base model; I have batts, use cartos, and make my own juice ( really want one, but can't see buying a full kit )
    The SP2 with a 510 connector or a 510 adapter
    If you could carry those voltage meters that you see the modders use that shows voltage for device and voltage under load for atty/carto,
    ( just seen one listed by the guy that makes the V2 Tekk mod ) that would be cool

Last of all -
    I see several vendors bragging about how they work "directly" with the mnf's for a "custom" designed, "uber perfect" carto that you can
    only buy from them. ( *cough - volcano - cough* ) ;) I recently pulled the filler from a carto and was amazed at how much they had
    packed in and how tightly it was packed. I thought you only needed filler to provide enough surface area to maintain capillary tension
    and keep the juice from leaking. If you are dealing directly with the mnf and have some interest in touting your own version of a carto,
    I would think a little looser wrapped carto would hold more juice and wick more efficiently. ( less juice locked in the filler, even though
    it is vaped "dry" )

Anyways, Just my :2c: :vapor:

2. ler

ler Full Member

Oct 22, 2010
    Virginia
    Thanks, Litecig, for the 301 to 510 adapter! Received it yesterday (what fast shipping!) and my lr boge carto's from you are working like a champ on my xpower!

The only thing I want now is some more little rubber mouth pieces that came with my sisters ceramic carto's. I popped one on the boge and now I'm searching everywhere for them. They are really small around, and I don't have to pucker up. Vain, I know, but no more "smoker's wrinkles" around the lips. They wear out (get lose) pretty quick, so if you could stock them, I'd order a bunch! Again, THANK YOU!

3. StaceyM

StaceyM Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 27, 2009
    New York
    I would like to see the 'ego' style battery for kr808d1, as I use kr8 cartomizers, exclusively. (I'm not a dripper) Any chance you'll carry that style battery? I have the ego with the kr adapter, but it would be so nice not to have to mess with the adapter every time I charge. :)

4. F22B1 Tuner

F22B1 Tuner Full Member

Jan 10, 2010
    Worcester, MA
    High Caliber 36mg option would be nice

5. thefinder808

thefinder808 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 31, 2010
    Nashville
    I would like to see an HV 510 atty maybe 3.5 or 4.0 ohms. If they were on par with your Premium Litecigusa LR 510s they would be off tha chart. Those are the greatest longest lasting LR 510s on the planet...and at a great price. I'm going to marry litecigusa. Where do you want to go for our honeymoon?

6. shawnp1

shawnp1 Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

ohhh i been wanting to go to hawaii or maybe somewhere where it is just warm lol. its not very warm here in pennsylvania right now.

7. jedi

jedi Full Member

Jan 6, 2011
    Jax. Fl
    some 510 batteries with led color options.

8. tobarger

tobarger Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 28, 2010
    NorthCoastOhio
    If your not gone by now, your buried.
    See you in the Spring.

9. Dave Starr

Dave Starr Full Member

Aug 30, 2010
    Park Hills, Missouri
    how bout the 306 cartos. been wanting to try them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.