So what if the FDA wins...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBrat

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
Back end of GA
www.myspace.com
If they do ban vaping or make it super expensive I won't be going back to analogs. Anger can be excellent motivation.

LOL I agree 100%... All these years of trying to quit smoking and the FDA seems determined to p*ss me off enuff to do it. THANKS!!

My money will NOT go back to Big tobacco, Big Pharma will get not one thin dime... Now Uncle Sugar gets my taxes but he will be getting a little bit less!!!

JWM2

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2009
steroids are illegal, but you can still freely order online (not speaking from exp)

I am actually hoping that ecigs get banned... otherwise it will be ridiculously expensive, not to mention all this prescription talk. FDA has lots of sheep following them...

Id rather ecig users grow by word of mouth than to be bashed by these biased money-hungry mofos

Oh my, it seems the same people who think pot should remain illegal have the same arguement about vapes, which is incomprehensible to me. So you'd rather break the law and be subject to criminal penalties than to have access to the liquid by visiting your local pharmacy? Even if that means subjecting your home and or vehicles to unnessissary search by law enforcement? This makes no sense. Just because it is legal doesn't mean you are forced to buy it from a pharmacy. If you are prescribed medical marijuana, you can possess any form of it, not just what comes pre rolled in a pill bottle. Not to mention it doesn't mean we can't make our own, but if it becomes illegal then the only way to possess it legally would be with a doctors note and even then you'll be harassed or detained for questioning periodically. This logic makes no sense to me, i'm sorry its just lunacy.

Lucid

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
All in all, I'm outraged, but not suprised, that this is even something that is rolling around in court. If they ban it, I'll get creative as long as I have get enough attys before they stop selling. If they make it legal, those .......s will still only get money from me for hardware, which still might be very uncomfortable. Although entirely unreasonable, I'd MUCH rather they use their critical thinking skills and ban cigarettes if they need a scapegoat. However, as previously stated by many, this is about money. This fact is what outrages me.

It is actually sort of difficult to even voice my thoughts on this without getting worked up into a tirade of rheotoric and unfiltered frustration, but we will know the verdict soon enough. Good thing I have this 36ml juice in my vape right now to assist me with keeping level headed. Speaking of which, I better make sure I have a decent stockpile to cut, just in case. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread