So what's this new Tank Sytem you guys are working on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
I am curious now myself because i was under the impression that it would be along the lines of the Ego-C brand tank systems???? Not from any source,just from the way i read it on the halo site about the new tank system.Other than that the only other tank system would be like the Elips-C????? Looks like my next 120ml Prime purchase will have an added addition to my cart.i will definately be getting it,.....and can't wait.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
I am being told that it will be available for purchase by the end of March when our new website is launched. I just sent out samples for review today to a few of our standard reviewers so that means we're getting close!

Man i wish i was a reviewer because i am extremely curious,and anxious to see and use the new tank system.

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
So far all signs point to yes! The new website including all the new Triton products should be up and running in the next few days!

So this should be the big week, right? We're still on track for the Triton? My other G6 battery died this week (faulty charger possibly) so reaaally hoping it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread