So who's found the perfect vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishtec

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
England
Let me elaborate I have found my favourite liquids I have found my favourite pv ( my provari ) but I'm still looking for the way to bring them two together to make my vaping experience perfect I've mostly been using my vivi nova for out and about and my cobra for at home but they both have there flaws I really like tanks but found it reduces my battery life to practically nothing what's everyone else stuck on the end of there devices and wha are the ups and downs of it ?

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I bought a kanger the other day and it seems to dry burn if you chain vape it any ideas ?

Which one? T2 or T3?

On the T2 lift the silicone on the head slightly and let the cap set it down correctly. Don't overscrew!

On the T3 turn the top seal over the wicks upside down. Screw normally.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
For me a perfect vape is my Provari with 1.7 Smoktek pre-punched cartos with two holes, my Phiniac tank and Hype from Alien Visions. Aside from dripping nothing else can compare to the flavor that I get with this setup.

I just tried the Vivi Nova and my juice is at least 3 times stronger with the Phiniac and cartos and it produces more vapor.

Using lower resistance cartos will extend your battery life tremendously and I havent been all that impressed with dual coil.

Last edited:

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Ive found quite a few fantastic vapes (look at my sig), but this thread gives me a chance to say what I've been feeling about a "perfect vape" that has been blowing me away.... because its so simple.

My Reo Grand with a Vapage AMG Hybrid (new spec) B/F LR atomizer (AW IMR 18650 batt).
The Reo is a classic device, absolutely flawless, and the only thing that can go wrong is if you don't know how to bottom feed correctly (get the right amount of juice in the atty).
The AMG Hybrid is an HH357 clone (imo) and a third the price of the HH357, and actually more user-friendly; I use them on non b/f's too btw.
I get the 1.5 Ohm and they are surprisingly cool for LR.

Just had to get this out there.
I ran across the AMG when I had a Vapage Vmod XL... which was stolen from my car a while ago... it works better on the Reo.

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans
I find the perfect vape is a ce2 atty rated at 3.0 ohms using 5 volts. Nothing less than 5 volts or 3.0 ohms will do. Why? With this you get a heavy thick vapor quickly that most resembles a drag off a cigarette. I use the short ce2's not the XL's or a tank. Why? I find they dont keep a consistent flavor. The XL have too long a wick to work right and the larger size body for it or tanks makes the e-juice get dirty and ruin the flavor. This happens because after a while before all the juice is used the burnt older juice on the coil mixes with the fresh juice. With the regular size ce2 body, you will use all the juice and wind up cleaning the unit more often in between refills keeping the bad flavor out.

Kropotkin

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Maine
Well, I thought I'd found my perfect vape - a Pyrex tank on the trusty Saber Touch - but the sheer crappiness of available cartos has pretty much ruined that plan. (My last order of 20 cartos contained FOURTEEN that were either DOA or too horrible-tasting to use.) So I finally broke down and ordered a couple of Vivi Novas, though I don't generally like wicking things as much as cartos, and I don't really want to use plastic tanks.

:(

At this point I'm gradually becoming resigned to the idea that "perfect" might just boil down to "less wasteful, expensive, aggravating and messy than the others."

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
Provari, dripping in a 510, HH.357 on occasion and a Phiniac borosilicate tank w/ Boge 2.0 cartos. The glass tank really does make your liquid taste cleaner. It may be a bias because I am a glass blower. Out on med leave, though. :(

Copper Creek House, Cake or Twisted Tobacco. Bobba's bounty, HHV Gandalf among others.

LongDraw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Suburbs, IL
I'd say my perfect vape, and the only thing I am using, is the provar with either the cobra or dripping. Found this to be the least hassle and very enjoyable.

Actually, after seeing another poster mention the reo grand bottom feeder I wonder if that would be a good mod to have. Would be able to use while driving if I didn't want to use the provari/cobra set up.

Fishtec

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
England
The cobra is fantastic best vape I've ever had and got me could be placed as my ideal vape with the downside that there ridiculously expensive now at 115 quid and they leak when left on there side too long plus dropping my provari at work with a vivi nova on it no problem provari will survive to fight another day and a nova is a tenner to replace drop my provari with my cobra on it gaurenteed broken cobra and 115 quid to replace it isn't ideal

LongDraw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Suburbs, IL
The cobra is fantastic best vape I've ever had and got me could be placed as my ideal vape with the downside that there ridiculously expensive now at 115 quid and they leak when left on there side too long plus dropping my provari at work with a vivi nova on it no problem provari will survive to fight another day and a nova is a tenner to replace drop my provari with my cobra on it gaurenteed broken cobra and 115 quid to replace it isn't ideal

That is really is unfortunate that they now started having VAT. We are lucky enough in the states it does not get included from what I have seen/read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread