Status
Not open for further replies.

Elwin

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Missouri, USA
-------------------------------------------

Because she laughs at my jokes.

No really - she's great because she laughs at my jokes.
I email her all the time with questions, and I always pose them in some ridiculous joking manner.
And she laughs.
And just as important, she GETS my jokes.

What?
You were expecting me to say something like:

She has lightning FAST service!
She answers my e-mails days, nights, weekends and Holidays!
She sells genuine Joye products and accessories at prices that compete with China!
She sells some of the finest e-liquids made, including ECOpure!

Well yeah, all of that is true.
But did I mention that she laughs at my jokes?

Elwin

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Missouri, USA
I agree! She laughs at my jokes, too (and really, I'm not that funny)! Her jokes are funny, too. She is great!

Well, now I don't feel special anymore.
I thought I was the only one.
That darned Vicky must just be a joke floozy!

I take back everything I said about her.

Well, except She has lightning FAST service, she answers my e-mails days, nights, weekends and Holidays, she sells genuine Joye products and accessories at prices that compete with China, and she sells some of the finest e-liquids made, including ECOpure.

But other that that, I take it all back!
Darned joke floozy.

I am depressed...

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
Well, now I don't feel special anymore.
I thought I was the only one.
That darned Vicky must just be a joke floozy!

I take back everything I said about her.

Well, except She has lightning FAST service, she answers my e-mails days, nights, weekends and Holidays, she sells genuine Joye products and accessories at prices that compete with China, and she sells some of the finest e-liquids made, including ECOpure.

But other that that, I take it all back!
Darned joke floozy.

I am depressed...

Ahhh the gig is up! I am indeed the equal opportunity laugher... I only laugh out loud for brilliantly funny though... and that you are... I have a 'thing' about email privacy, but if I didn't, you would be on a blog somewhere so others could appreciate! As it stands, I just laugh out loud and invariably Liz and Daryl form a small crowd behind me to see why...
Seeing your email address in my inbox brings an instant smile to my face in....antici...pation.

Elwin

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Missouri, USA
Ahhh the gig is up! I am indeed the equal opportunity laugher... I only laugh out loud for brilliantly funny though... and that you are... I have a 'thing' about email privacy, but if I didn't, you would be on a blog somewhere so others could appreciate! As it stands, I just laugh out loud and invariably Liz and Daryl form a small crowd behind me to see why...
Seeing your email address in my inbox brings an instant smile to my face in....antici...pation.

WAIT. Was that a Rocky Horror reference??!

If so:

1. I'm in love!
2. Let me get my fish nets and bustier!

:w00t:

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
WAIT. Was that a Rocky Horror reference??!

If so:

1. I'm in love!
2. Let me get my fish nets and bustier!

:w00t:

So did I ever tell you the time I had my squirt bottle in hand walking into the theater and they were making us squirt in our mouths to be sure it was only water.... well I had grabbed what I thought was water from under the sink... and found out that someone had switched liquids on me and used it for hmmmm... not sure, it kinda tasted like 409... LOL I just smiled at the door man as I passed, trying not to let him see the bubbles that were fizzing in my mouth and RAN to the ladies room... Hey maybe that's what happened to my taste buds!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread