Social Lizard - tons of juices!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdaddybrink1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2012
North Texas ya'll
Howdy ya'll. I went to my fav shop Social Lizard today and picked me up a sample pack of some juices, as well as a pack for my wife. I told them to surprise me with flavor. These guys have jumped on the dark bottle wagon.........Gotta love it!! If I could keep my juice for more than a copule days, it'd help, but since their juices are so good, I can't...... Here's what I got:
Meaches & Pango
Sticky Fingers
Captian Krunchie
Vanilla Bean IceCream
(caramel custard - already reviewed, love it!)

Wifes Pack
Lizard Blood
UltraViolet
Puzzled
Sticky Fingers
hmmm can't remember right now what the 5th was.

As I said in a previous post, their juice doesnt require a steep period as the ultrasonic them after they're made. I am going to review not only my sampler but my wifes as well. She finally got into dripping so they're same mix and nic level as me.
As far as that goes, I will be tasting on either a 26650 mech or a 18650 mech both in Tobh Attys built to .5 ohms with organic cotton. The juice is a high VG, 6mg nic.

Phew that was a bunch. The first thing I dripped as I left the shop, was the Captin Krunchie. I picked this one as I loved the Toucan Crack so much, I figured what the heck right? Well, much to my delight it was excatly what I thought. It was a bowlful of Cap'n Crunch without gettin soggy. It was sweet and smooth. It wasnt too sweet that it's unvapable, just a little on the sweeter side of sweet. If that makes sense.....hope it does. I know what I mean. I only dripped a few drops of this one. I then had to try my wifes UltraViolet. Well, let me tell you what.....GRAPE. HOLY F bombs. This was like makin a grape kool-aid with a grape soda. Phew...I'm not a fan of grape flavored ANYTHING but if you like grape, give'r a shot!! I wont be sample'n it again.

Once i arrived at work, I had to try Lizard Blood as my wife didn't care for it at all. She couldn't put her finger on why, but hey who am I to say NO to another juice?? Well, upon smellin it, I knew the smell but couldnt remember why. Well, after a few toots, I knew the flavor, and knew why she didnt like it and why I did. Ever been to Sonic? Ever have a Cherry Lime-aid? Then coconut sneaks up and hits your tongue with an upper cut! OMGosh I love it!! The best way to describe it, Sonic's drink man, that's it.

For now, that's all I've tasted. I will update this post once I've tasted more. Until then may the vape be with ya'll!!

UPDATE:
Sticky fingers the flavor profile is a warm(if you vape hot) sticky bun fresh outta the oven!! No stickiness for you, just the pure flavorfulness of a hot fresh sticky bun!! Really good in the morning, not an ADV.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread