Solid carts? No more e-liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pegaso

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2008
Spain
Hi all,

I've read in LongTootem's website they will offer "solid-liquid cartridges", I mean, there will be no liquid, but something solid in the cart... that will produce the vapor.

Did you hear something about it? does somebody know what will they use in them? :confused:

(tried a search in the forum, but couldn't find references about this...).

Thanks.

Pegaso

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2008
Spain

Vidyut

Jan 14, 2010
Mumbai
www.wide-aware.com
I've got one from steamz.in that the woman on the phone said didn't have liquid in it and no more liquid in mouth and such stuff. She also said these can't be refilled (huh? She's obviously never been here). They manufacture their own stuff (or so she says at least)

I'm an utter newbie and don't know what's in that cart. So far, I've dropped in a few drops of VG mix on what I see in the cart and smoked, but not a real refill. I have no clue if it went in or not or what. I guess its a matter of time before I decide to sacrifice a cart for the greater good of all.

I've got another super-mini type which comes refillable for sure, and the internals don't look all that esoterically different from that to me. But then, I barely know my atty from my cart, so...

Would be interesting if someone who knows more from here wants to strike a conversation and find out. They are quite reasonably priced too (IMHO).

When I decide to sacrifice a cart, I will post pics of the post-mortem anyway. I'm not so certain these are not refillable. But then, I don't know what a 'solid cart' would look like either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread