Some DIY questions, please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelOz

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2010
Czech Republic
Hi Guys, I am thinking of breaking more into the DIY scene.

My past experience was with Flavorart, my DIY career didn't last long because I was getting this slightly bitter vape, it just wasn't sweet or flavorsome enough.

Now I would like to try it out again, with a fresh outlook. So I have some questions.

1. I was thinking of going with Loranns. I will be mainly putting together Strawberry, Champaigne and Cheesecake, and some other juices along these lines. Is Loranns the way to go?

2. Where is the best place to buy 36mg nic juice for cutting down with PG / VG?

3. Besides nic juice + vg / pg + flavoring, what other ingredients do I need to get to know to make the juice taste as good as juice you would buy commerically?

Thanks in advance.

silkakc

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2010
Canandaigua, NY
Michael,

I've found that when my juices get bitter, I have put too much flavoring in. I don't know how to make juices that taste as good as the suppliers.....I desperately wish I did! For sweetener, some folks use the sweetener you can buy from the suppliers or they use EM/Cotton Candy flavoring.

Lori

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
I've made strawberry using Lorann's flavoring. I ended up using 12% flavoring and it was pretty good. I also added a bit of ethyl maltol to taste as it brings out the flavor a bit as well as sweetens it. Just let it steep for a few days and you've got some tasty juice that's easy to mix.

Juice making is more art than science so you need to experiment. You probably won't be able to reproduce commericial juices very easily. Most of the juice vendors have been doing this for quite a while and their experience shows in their work. All I can say is look for recipes that sound appealing from those who frequent this forum and give them a try. Some will be good, some not, but that's true of commercial juices too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread