Some eroll questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Ok, I have a cousin who is intellectually challenged and she wants a mini ecig. I was looking at the eroll for her.

1. With the portable charging case, will she be able to get through her work day?
2. How often does that case need to be charged?
3. How long do the atomizer heads last? What kind of cleaning/maintenence should be done?
4. How often does the cartridge need to be filled with e liquid?

Anything else important I should know to help her get started?

Thanks, folks :)

chefkeith

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2013
USA
Ok, I have a cousin who is intellectually challenged and she wants a mini ecig. I was looking at the eroll for her.

1. With the portable charging case, will she be able to get through her work day?
2. How often does that case need to be charged?
3. How long do the atomizer heads last? What kind of cleaning/maintenence should be done?
4. How often does the cartridge need to be filled with e liquid?

Anything else important I should know to help her get started?

Thanks, folks :)

All of these questions have been discussed at length here, but in a nutshell:

1. The PCC should charge the eRoll about 9-10 times

2. An full tank of juice and a battery usually lasts me 10-20 minutes, chain vaping, with 5-6 second drags. Usually the battery dies just as the tank is almost empty. YMMV.

3. Attys can last months with the right juice (clear and clean). With the wrong juice, two tanks can kill an atty.

4. Attys can be cleaned, and new wicks can be installed.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I don't mean this to sound rude but are you saying "intellectually challenged" tongue-in-cheek or in terms of an actual disability? I would answer and/or advise differently depending.

Yes, mentally disabled. Not something I would joke about :(

I'm concerned that a mini isn't her best bet as her mom will need to do maintence and filling of liquids most likely. She does have a job through some sort of workshop but I don't know if anyone there could help her with it.

There's definitely not going to be any rebuilding/rewicking. Seriously, I don't think she will even be able to refill the liquid due to poor hand eye coordination.

I'm trying to talk her into some eGo 650s and evods.

Thanks for answering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread