Some good stuff into our vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nimaz

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2015
New in vaping, I've been off from analogs for few weeks now. After buying my first ejuice from the local Smoke Shop, I became interested about its chemical composition. Except for the PG, VG and nicotine I failed to find out what my flavor of choice is made with. So I look into making my own juice and find many helpful advises from threads posted in here, including flavor composition and good quality products sources. With the knowledge that PG is used to effectively deliver medicines through the airways such as Albuterol for Asthmatic patients, I am wondering if healthy compounds contained in some flavor concentrates, like anti-oxidants in raspberry or blueberry can be delivered effectively to our system by vaping through airways and benefit our heath. Studies on anti-oxydant thermal stability often use long time heating in oil, showing in some instances relatively good stability with short term exposure to high temperatures. Because of the short term hit exposure of the eliquids and the improvement of vaping devices with temperature control, I am wondering if good stuff added to ejuices can be delivered to our blood and thereby beneficial to our health... I am sure that some of you are ahead of me on that topic so I am interested in the knowledge you'd like to share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread