Some more questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

new

Apr 16, 2009
Hey guys,

Just a couple more questions I have. Thanks for everyone's help so far.

1.) First off I tried to group some of the different types together with similar ones. These are the three "groups" I'm most interested in. DO I have this group together correctly? If not can you correct it. All these different brands/types is confusing the heck out of me.
DSE 901
PeeWee/Super E-Cig/DSE-103
DSE-401/Evo

2.) How do the DSE901, Super/DSE-103, and DSE-401 compare to one another in terms of battery length, puffs per cartridge, and throat hit (and anything else you feel is important)?

3.) Any idea when truevapor and puresmoker are going to get there starter kits back in stock?

4.) Anyone have a preference for a certain e-liquid and pre loaded cartridge? Or are the pretty much all the same?

Thanks for all your help

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Hey guys,

Just a couple more questions I have. Thanks for everyone's help so far.

1.) First off I tried to group some of the different types together with similar ones. These are the three "groups" I'm most interested in. DO I have this group together correctly? If not can you correct it. All these different brands/types is confusing the heck out of me.
DSE 901
PeeWee/Super E-Cig/DSE-103
DSE-401/Evo

2.) How do the DSE901, Super/DSE-103, and DSE-401 compare to one another in terms of battery length, puffs per cartridge, and throat hit (and anything else you feel is important)?

3.) Any idea when truevapor and puresmoker are going to get there starter kits back in stock?

4.) Anyone have a preference for a certain e-liquid and pre loaded cartridge? Or are the pretty much all the same?

Thanks for all your help

The DSE901 and 401 are the same category. The 103 I think is a super-mini which I would stay away from. Both the 901 and 401 are good first time "newbie" kits. But you won't get consisent throat hit or good battery life until you step up to a battery that has a 1000mAh output. To get that you either have to get the screwdriver (it's the same size as the 901) http://www.cavecom.com/screwdriver/ , use a USB pass-through with a portable power pack, http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8994056&st=portable+power+pack&lp=2&type=product&cp=1&id=1218007084076 , or make your own mod.

I would try e-smokey-treats.com or myvaporstore.com for starter kits, as they have good reputations.

Almost no one uses prefilled carts. Better vaping/flavor and more cost effective to buy or make your own liquid and fill the carts your self. My favorite juice is puresmokers Riskee and cola. I've heard good things about Liquidxpress.com's liquid, also.

new

Apr 16, 2009
OK so I think I've finally narrowed it down to two!

Any help choosing would be appreciated

Vapor4Life Vapor King Starter Kit (Believe this is the DSE 901?)

Or

Intellicig EVOlution Start Kit

Along with whatever one I choose I'll be getting Menthol Liquid (medium strength), 25 cartridges, 2 vaporizers, 2 batteries

Both company seem to have everything I want in stock, so help me choose

Thanks,

Skad

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
Biloxi, MS
The vapor king is not a 901. It's a new critter that has the atomizer built in to the cart. While this makes for less maintenance worries, the carts are much more expensive. As I understand it, they can be refilled, but not as easily as a 901 or an 801.

Can't speak for the Evo myself, but there are lots of fans of them on the forum.

new

Apr 16, 2009
The vapor king is not a 901. It's a new critter that has the atomizer built in to the cart. While this makes for less maintenance worries, the carts are much more expensive. As I understand it, they can be refilled, but not as easily as a 901 or an 801.

Can't speak for the Evo myself, but there are lots of fans of them on the forum.

Thanks Skad,

It is similar to the 901 though correct?

I was just reading up on that. I was wondering why the atomizer had flavors LOL. Only thing I don't like is they don't have menthol atomizers.

I guess the plus side is the atomizers are a lot cheaper (12.50 for 5 instead of about 8 or 10 for one). And if I can just top it off with e-liquid a couple times it might work out well. One thing I noticed is I don't see batteries on there site? Anyone know whats up with that? I'd like to get a third one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread