some questions about rba

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozm8ey

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2014
melboune,australia
Im gonna start to make my own coils and have some questions. I'm gonna use the smok baby beast rba.

1) When I use my multimeter and use the ohms setting it takes about 5-10 secs to accurately go to the actual ohm that is it. Why is that?

2) Should I spread out the cotton so that the e-juce sinks into the cotton better?

3) How much cheaper is it doing rba?

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
1. Where are you connecting the probes on the multimeter, and do you know the multimeter is reliable and working correctly? The resistance should be stable and instantly readable unless there is a short or a bad connection to the posts.
Do you have a resistance meter built into the mod you are using?

2. Wicking is an art, depends on quite a few different variables, and is quite hard to describe without writing War and Peace.
Have a look at some of these tutorials.
big baby rba wicking - YouTube

3. By orders of magnitude.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
As far as cost...... the typical build can cost less than a nickle and since you can rewick that for up to a year maybe more... with less than a pennies Worth of cotton. You can do the math....

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Unless you use TC. Then you generally have to change your coil every time for whopping six cents. Still next to nothing money wise

• Agree
Reactions: Don29palms
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread