some questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

longworthb

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Indianapolis
i think im giving up on the cartomizer and switching to attys and carts. i have an 808 so my question is which hardware is recommended? which site would u recommend from? also i plan on just making this a decent size purchase as i need some more juice pg vg mix prefferably another charger and a few more manual batts so who would u recommend i order from? im new to the atty and carts so i need any helpfull info i can get.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
If you want to continue using those Kr8 batteries, try the 901 atomizer, which is fully compatible. And/or buy an inexpensive 808/901batt-to-801atom adapter and 808/901batt-to-510atom adapter ($1 ea. from Good Prophets) and try out a penstyle (801, Joye302, or BE112) atomizer and a 510 atomizer. Those could also be purchased at Good Prophets or at many other good, low-cost suppliers, e.g., LiteCigUSA, MadVapes, RockyMountainVapor, Ecigsupply, etc.

You can try using those atomizers with cartridges if you like, but they never worked that well for me. I always drip: works very well, especially with a drip tip (sold by some of those same suppliers), although a drip tip is not necessary to drip.

Once you've identified the atomizer you like best, you then may want to upgrade your batteries to the fat batts, which provided much more mAh (vaping time between charges) and enable the use of LR (low-resistance) atomizers. My eGOs and Rivas, Hellos, Oh My! article describes some of the fat batts and where to get them ... but a lot have come out since then, e.g., the Riva-901 for the 901 atomizer and the Leo and VGO-801 (for a penstyle-like experience, but which use unique attys).

BTW, before you abandon Kr8 cartomizers, have you tried the newer, more advanced ones, e.g., Vapor4Life's Premium and WOW or Bloog's MaxX Fusion? They are much better (vapor and flavor) than the cartos of old.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread