Status
Not open for further replies.

asdaq

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
poland, and the brassy lands of google
Making a handful of bodies with of course Brass ends and spines: curly maple, pacific madrone and wenge. 18500 and 18650 pictured.

Cheers

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1374083909251.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1374083909251.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 634

crawler65

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Medford, Oregon, United States
Thanks, most of my tools are about wood removal. Cutting is iffy and joining wood is out of the question. My wife suggested I direct attention to furniture, like a foot stool. That would probably wind up not so stable.
LOL!
I made a wood fence once...........
It was a travesty, and an affront to wood workers every where. The neighbors politely asked that I take it down :p

asdaq

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
poland, and the brassy lands of google
I've got some Padauk, Purple Heart and Cherry that I'm going to tear into soon. :)

Those sound beautiful, I've got some cherry and ash to try too, if I get time to get to them. My starting to finishing ratio is somewhat out of balance. I did get 4 ends roughed out in brass yesterday but it all took awhile.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

crawler65

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Medford, Oregon, United States
:drool: WOW!!! Those are looking SHWEEEEEEEETTT!!! I love the hand made, looking like high end pipe, mods! It adds so much class to vaping. When you get them done and working...........if you don't need them all..........and you don't have homes for them yet....... I have money :D

Madison76

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
Columbia, SC
Thanks, most of my tools are about wood removal. Cutting is iffy and joining wood is out of the question. My wife suggested I direct attention to furniture, like a foot stool. That would probably wind up not so stable.

Should tell your wife that you aren't interested in vaping a foot stool. Then duck and run for cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread