Status
Not open for further replies.

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
I've been vaping for 3 years, before NT I only liked unflavored, DIY Peach / Pear and one vendors RY4. I've tried hundreds of premade juices, lots from premium vendors and even some of the really high priced stuff.

I've now got 8 bottles of NT and really like it. Even tried long steep Strawnilla and like it, I don't like or eat strawberries.

I got a surprise bottle of The Doodle with my last order and really like it, I never would have thought to order some but now I will be ordering a 50ml bottle of that.

So I ask you what secret, subliminal / hypnotic ingredient is in this stuff? :confused: :ohmy: :p

Shoebunnie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Plano, TX
I have found myself loving NT juices inspired by certain foods I don't like. GCD is a favorite and I don't particularly care for cinnamon rolls. I never eat apple pie but can't put down band camp. I'm not a fan of coffee vapes or tobacco vapes but adore Wakonda and Virus. I think it's unicorn tears mixed into the magical elixir myself that makes it so good.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
I've been vaping for 3 years, before NT I only liked unflavored, DIY Peach / Pear and one vendors RY4. I've tried hundreds of premade juices, lots from premium vendors and even some of the really high priced stuff.

I've now got 8 bottles of NT and really like it. Even tried long steep Strawnilla and like it, I don't like or eat strawberries.

I got a surprise bottle of The Doodle with my last order and really like it, I never would have thought to order some but now I will be ordering a 50ml bottle of that.

So I ask you what secret, subliminal / hypnotic ingredient is in this stuff? :confused: :ohmy: :p

sit down son we need to have a chat

see clark has a porky dust of sorts, though different more like sizzled serpentine hairs mixed with pringles for the 'once you pop you cant stop' effect

some have left the NuThouse and they were kind of like clwebb over in reoville not much more to say about them

all others stayed - and you will stay - because you have been INFECTED

there is no cure only more juice so kick back relax don't question just give in enjoy the ride for the rest of your life

XJ-linux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
"He puts an addictive chemical in it that makes ya crave it fortnightly, smartass!"
Stuart MacKenzie So I Married an Axe Murderer

0.jpg

RattlerX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2014
West Texas
CLS and Frenilla are jaw dropping

Jaw dropping...Is that all you got...I was expecting something like....It taste like butterflies in a field of wild rasberries being succulently eaten by kings and queens of a far away magical land where warriors control the gates to keep out unexpected non REO wielding infidels....:p

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Jaw dropping...Is that all you got...I was expecting something like....It taste like butterflies in a field of wild rasberries being succulently eaten by kings and queens of a far away magical land where warriors control the gates to keep out unexpected non REO wielding infidels....:p

i like that reminds me of bosom cherries on a picket fence not far from the empire state building down south hah those city@$#^ rats

cuse4ever

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2014
tennessee

love and clark's "secret sauce."

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia

I know! My 'precious' doodle!

Tracey

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Between the eloquent verbiage of the Sloth and Rattler, I ain't got nuttin to say but it be mighty fine juice! I don't have a poetic bone in my body, but I knows great juice when I be vapin it! Now I am off to vape some awesome Wakonda in the tepee of life and maybe if I use a vape pipe, will see me some unicorns, leprechauns, vapin buffalo, sloths and gophers! I might even see me a Shoebunnie! Happy vaping family! I AM INFECTED!!!!!! Oh and zombies too!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread