Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Absolutely Nanny. One does not even need to read between the lines on your post. My list that I am putting together currently has 47 bottles to buy, not including PBC, The Cure & Cheesecake, and other goodies Clark has up his sleeve. I will probably use my BOGO in September to December sometime. No hurry, right Clark?

No rush - IF we have to cut it off, we'll notify everyone.

Nikinic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2012
Utah
Umm. Don't forget to use your BOGO coupon next order. Do it right, it isn't to be used to cut your price in half, it is intended to double your order.
I am waiting to use my bogo. Because my son and I are both loving the juice we are waiting until we have tried them all. Then we will place a huge order because only one of us can use the code[emoji41]

ETA because my spellcheck is on steroids[emoji12]

Last edited:

Nikinic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2012
Utah
I can't be sure the numbers, but - I wonder what % of juice vendors that open up shop are still in business 1 year, 2 years, 3 years after they start. I know there are some vendors that make it look easy... but - it's really harder than it looks. I can't imagine doing anything else at this moment because I love the community so much - it's a labor of love... but - it's a TON of work.

Thank you so much for the kind words regarding our liquid - we really do put our best effort into every single bottle, and every interaction!

Now, who is saying last rights for your vape budget? ;)
Yeah it's a struggle but fun. I won't lie I miss it but we all decided that we didn't have the time our customers deserved. My hats off to you for what you do. Your customer service reputation is what brought me to you, your juice is what made me stay[emoji2] . You have an amazing product and top notch customer service. I still have my juice that I can diy but oh it's so nice to let someone else do the work. I have no issue with breaking my vape budget for you. Thank you!!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Yeah it's a struggle but fun. I won't lie I miss it but we all decided that we didn't have the time our customers deserved. My hats off to you for what you do. Your customer service reputation is what brought me to you, your juice is what made me stay[emoji2] . You have an amazing product and top notch customer service. I still have my juice that I can diy but oh it's so nice to let someone else do the work. I have no issue with breaking my vape budget for you. Thank you!!

/blush - thank you!!

Clark46227

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2014
Indy
Like others have said, you dont have a problem. Around here thats normal.

Hope to see you at the NT Anonymous meetings every 2nd Wednesday. All we do is sit around, vape NT joose, eat a few donuts, and talk about the money we used to have.

:vapor:

dogs_playing_poker-1280x1024.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread