sometimes it's good to be #2? (juul vs blu)

Status
Not open for further replies.

casuald00d

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2018
the states of unitedness
with all the negative press that juul is receiving lately, i can't help but think: it must be nice to be #2, which i think is blu in the states, soaking up all that cash without having to worry about the massachusetts attorney general's office and the fda opening up investigations into your business dealings lol. or maybe i missed something and they're be targeted by government probes as well? not sure, but if they've found themselves mostly unscathed, which i suspect they have, it sure does seem like being #2 might have some nice benefits lol.

what do you people think- is blu getting lucky by being #2 or is their time in the crosshairs yet to come?

Reactions: stols001

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
OTC vape juice is OK for those who'd rather toss and replace. I feel much more secure when my ingredients are waiting to be mixed at home. When and if the FDA decides to bow down to big tobacco and crush the DIY market, it won't affect me as long as I'm stocked up with PG, VG, Nic, and flavors. Sally's won't stop selling Rayon and Lithium batteries will always be sold for flashlights.

Just me. I like the security of knowing its already there waiting to be used.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
OTC vape juice is OK for those who'd rather toss and replace. I feel much more secure when my ingredients are waiting to be mixed at home. When and if the FDA decides to bow down to big tobacco and crush the DIY market, it won't affect me as long as I'm stocked up with PG, VG, Nic, and flavors. Sally's won't stop selling Rayon and Lithium batteries will always be sold for flashlights.

Just me. I like the security of knowing its already there waiting to be used.

The PG, VG, and flavors will always be sold as well. It's really just the nic you need to stock up on.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
The PG, VG, and flavors will always be sold as well. It's really just the nic you need to stock up on.

Sure, all but the nic have multiple and unrelated uses, but it's nice to know the vape stash is there and available. All are consumables and the nic is the only one that is likely to be targeted in the future. We just never know what the thought train of government will be as department heads and administrations change.

I'm a life member of the "I got mine club". :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread