M402 vs Blu Cig

Status
Not open for further replies.

dntbuyblu

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
oregon
ive had alot of problems with my blu cigs battery life really sucks not alot of vapor comming out and i have had several shipping problems with the company it took them a month to send me the starter kit and to top that off they sent the wrong color than i placed an order for a carton of cartridges and that was 3 weeks ago plus one of the batteries i got dosent even charge anymore and they are very sensitive i had one in my pocket that was going off while i was walking it burned my leg and went thru an entire cartridge i bought a super cigarette from a store its a electronic cigarette and it produces some awesome vapor i just buy liquid to refill it due to the blu cigs being very hard to refill with liquid im not happy with blu cigs and if i dont get my carton by friday im sending the whole thing back honestly blu cigs suck there customer service is the worst

My BluCig battery life really sucks too, and vapor production is terrible. I can get one good puff, then I have to let it sit for a few minutes before I can get another one. Even with that the batteries only last for an hour or so before needing recharging.

Their customer service is horrendous too. I order additional cartridges for mine and a friend's on Jan 5th and they still haven't even charged my card for them! I sent them an email about it a week ago and haven't gotten a reply yet. It's pretty irresponsible to sell something that is supposed to help people stop smoking, and then take so long to send refills that they have to go back to cigarettes!!!

I'm going to cancel my order and demand my money back for both starter kits I purchased.

Overwatch

Jul 24, 2009
I got my 402 kit from shawn a couple weeks ago. An I must say the stainless IS very nice. I thought I would take the 402 around with me, and use my VX2 for vaping at home. But it's just the opposite. I take my VX2 to work. My 402 stays at home with me, and is never far out of reach. I love it. The carts are low capacity. ( I'll be trying out some XLs soon) But it really approximates the old analog experience. The size, draw, "feel" and vapor amount seem to hit all the spots in my hind brain that the analogs did back before I started vaping.

Good stuff, and shiny! Highly recommended. :cool:_~

I really need to get in the habit of looking up stuff before rushing into things and purchasing an inferior product.. I recieved my blu today and I thought I was doing something wrong getting no vapor, than a little, than a lot, than none... Come to find it, its the product basically. Thank you for the nice review, I will eventually venture off to a better product but I have 25 carts to go through before then. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread