Status
Not open for further replies.

Completely Average

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Suburbs of Dallas
The Squape is on my list. :D

I think you'll love it. I'm a lot like you, don't care for subohming but wanted more than what a kayfun gives. Based on recommendations I got the EhPro Squape R clone and it's been the only RTA I've used since. Everything about it makes building on it easy and easily customizable to any preference. I love mine so much that I'm planning on buying two of the authentics, which is something I very rarely do.

Reactions: LeftofCenter

MattyTny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
New York
I don't really think most of us can classify what "kind" of vapor we are. My suggestion is similar to others who posted. Just try different things.

I have a few different atomizers at different resistances. I range from 0.3-1.5ohms. It's a big range, but each atomizer is giving a different vape quality. Some single coils, some double coils. What I put in them depends on the capabilities of the deck.

RDAs can be wide open for low builds, but some are small and tight and work great with higher builds with singles. Some RTAs are designed for around the 1ohm+ mark, some are designed for low builds and dual coils. Don't limit yourself.

Get some varying gauge of kanthal. My favorite odd number gauge is 27.

Reactions: LeftofCenter

LeftofCenter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2014
Front Royal, VA, USA
I am quite new to building my own coils and have been having fun so far with my experiments. (except for those occasional screw ups that taste like burnt poo!) :eek:

I am sure as time and budget permit, I will find more fun tanks and builds to play with.

Thanks for all the ideas and advice! :thumbs:

Reactions: Lessifer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread