Sony VTC5D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enriks

Mar 29, 2018
Legit check for VTC5D please.
Im having a doubt if this is a legit vtc5D coz its way too cheaper than a pair of other vtc here. It only costs $6 per pair here while the vtc5a's price is $15 a pair.
According to my knowledge, vtc5d is much better than vtc5a, am I right?
Thanks ECGF

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1523769585132.jpg
    FB_IMG_1523769585132.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 60
  • FB_IMG_1523770588864.jpg
    FB_IMG_1523770588864.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 60
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Who is your vendor? I'd say that would be the most important determinant regarding whether it is authentic or not. Perhaps a vendor has overstock or something, but you want to make sure you are using one of the Mooch approved vendors if you can (I don't know where you are located) but if you post your vendor, that would probably be helpful in determining what you "have" as rewraps can and do happen. For more on batteries go here:
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/blogs/mooch.256958/

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/blog-entry/baditudes-blogs.7609/

Anna

• Agree
Reactions: Fredman1

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I guess you could ask, but maybe check out some of the international forums near you (if at all possible) to see where you can get reputable batteries. In the type of higher wattage applications I'm thinking you want to use them in, you'd probably definitely want to know your batteries are authentic.... It's also possible that some "known approved" vendors might ship to your location, IDK.

It's also entirely possible that some helpful soul will come along with some links to authentic vendors in/near your area. I'd be probably hesitant to buy from a vape shop, I have not so far been impressed with their consistency as far as accuracy, but at least they look right. You could ask the vape store where they sourced them, they may even have a record of it that may put you at ease. IDK. Where I live, I don't think I'd buy from a vape shop, even my favorite one, but I have the luxury of not needing to, which is a luxury.

I wish you good luck, but batteries (unfortunately) are probably my number one place where I'd say don't skimp. And, I guess your vape shop may be a somewhat better option than things like ebay and etc.

What did the vape shop have to say about them, why the price differential, and where they came from? It may be a legitimate case of the vendor having overstocked your "preferred" battery, for all I know. But, I hope you are able to get some info from the vape shop and "none" would leave me feeling pretty leery.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread