SOOOOO (tobacco) CONFUSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Hey my "stalky" lol this was taken from another thread from badkolo hope it helps :)

"the mountain rift is a tobacco lemon sprits, its has a deep flavor and isnt light.

we also have a new triple orange , which is tangerine, fresh orange and manderin bashed together. that will be up once daniel is done with getting it up later tonight or tomorrow.

then we have a new tobacco called THE LASSO , this flavor is what was in our disposables but a even more refined version.

Crystal flux will also be up tomorrow, the creme de la creme of smooth tobacco

the flavors that wherent updated will be gone for good along with some other flavors as we hone in on the best tasting ones.

Im not sure how long we will be carrying 100%vg, it is way to thick for most cartos or attys, but if its asked for then i might keep it around for ecf members.

Our BASE IS ALL NEW and is 65%pg/35%vg. Not to Thick , Not to thin, just right!!"

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
:2cool:
roflmao..
Only for you my favorite Stalky :vapor: .i think i am gonna go with badlokos newest discription i stole from other thread :) i thought the americano was like disposables...maybe the americano is "like" the disposables and the lasso are more like the disposables then the americano?? rofl i can always make something confusing,,,its a great talent i have :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread