Not open for further replies.

Storm52

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2014
Shreveport, LA
Welcome to the forum, John. I don't have a drop, but looked at a few pictures. Blue light comes on during charge and pulses until fully charged. In use the blue light indicates 50% charge. Red light is less than 50%. The light, when you take a puff, is difficult to see as it is on the top side of the tank and doesn't stay on long after the puff. This is an auto "firing" device and you don't have a fire button.
Are you getting vapor? If not, is the tank making contact with the two electrical points on the battery portion? Are the areas on the tank and "mod" clean and dry? Is the drop new? If so, you need to remove the plastic strip that covers the battery contacts.

Reactions: stols001

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I bought a sourin drop from a buddy of mine and it will charge and show a blue light but when I hit it it doesn’t flash a light or anything I need help!
Hi and welcome,
What did your buddy say about it not working?
I would contact the seller for assistance or my money back.

Cheers
I

• Agree

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
It sounds inoperable. Was it like that from the start? As if so, your friend may have sold you a defective device. I would seek his help in remedying the situation if you can (either by correcting user error, if that's what it is, or in acknowledging the device isn't working, in which case hopefully you can work something out. Best of luck,

Anna

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I bought a sourin drop from a buddy of mine and it will charge and show a blue light but when I hit it it doesn’t flash a light or anything I need help!
Welcome and glad you joined.
Could contact:
Buddy ------------- He might have some information.
local B&M Vape Shop (Visit) -----Might be simple.
Manufacturer or Retailer ---see if they will advise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread