• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Southern Colorado Vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdcopp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2011
Colorado Springs
Hey all, for anyone in the Springs or Pueblo I've started a SoCo specific page on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/socovapers , for keeping up with all the vendors popping up in the area and planning some meets. This is not intended to compete with the CoVapE FB page or here, but rather just a local focus as well as additional communication of the normal CoVapE events to hopefully get more people in an active community. Not all new vapers get on ECF, and these social pages aren't the easiest to find at first, but a lot of people do have FB

Not sure if someone wants to do the same for Denver or Northern CO, but I felt like it was a small thing I could do to help in whatever way I can to grow our community.

sdcopp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2011
Colorado Springs
SoCo Vapers is for all of Southern Colorado. I know there are vapers well south and west of Pueblo. I am working (albeit slowly right now) on getting a meet setup in Pueblo and trying to bounce between Springs and Pueblo meets. With regular life stuff though it hasn't been getting my full attention lately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread