Spare Vapes for house guests

Status
Not open for further replies.

R.Savage

Aug 5, 2017
Title says it all. I did a search on here and I couldn't find anything relevant. Do you keep cheap little vape pens around for guests? Since here in Alberta -40 is kind of common in January. Kinda rude to kick em outside to freeze their .... off to smoke a stinky. So anyone here keep cheap spare Vapes around for guests that smoke? Maybe turn them into vaping at the same time?

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
www.nofearmotorsports.com
Only have mine and my wife’s in the house. However, I always have extra drip tips if someone desires a vape. 9 devices total.

Why give them a crappy device to try? As long as they aren’t sick, I’ll let them put a sterilized tip in a good mod of mine.

Mine are all tootles, so perfect for smoker.

Gahh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Bay Shore LI NY
Title says it all. I did a search on here and I couldn't find anything relevant. Do you keep cheap little vape pens around for guests? Since here in Alberta -40 is kind of common in January. Kinda rude to kick em outside to freeze their .... off to smoke a stinky. So anyone here keep cheap spare Vapes around for guests that smoke? Maybe turn them into vaping at the same time?
My boss was a smoker. He had a Quadruple by pass and went to the ecig sticks. I saw him sucking the life at of one of those 450 mAh cigarette look alikes. I handed him my Eleaf iStick 50w with a kangertech sub ohm tank. He was loving it, so I told him keep it. I gave him a 5 pack of coils and told him to save the used ones, I'll rebuild them.
That was over 2 years ago.
Today he has the Eleaf $37.80 Authentic Eleaf iStick QC 200W 5000mAh TC VW APV Mod - 1-200W / 100-315'C(200-600'F) / cell balancing trickle charge system / reset function / preheat function / different switchable interfaces at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
He still uses a Kangertech tank, but the newer ones with the OCC Vertical coils.

IMFire3605

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Blue Rapids, KS, US
Hehehehehehe (evil maniacal cackling), like most that have replied, I've enough mods, atomizers, and devices in my collection just do a build that will suit their smoking style, fresh sterilized mouth piece or disposable rubber/delrin mouthpiece, hand them the device and tell them to watch the battery and liquid levels so I can re-fill replace the battery when needed at about 1/3 level on both. After their visit, tear the tank apart to bits, rinse, boil in distilled water and a final soak bath in some everclear to sterilize the tank again.

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
The Everclear part would be difficult. See, my Gene pool is somewhat shallow.
-1641861717.jpg

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
I live in the middle of Egypt, NV. The only house guests that we might get are known as "criminals".

Sent from the future

Here in Texas we offer those kinds of guests a 12ga vape. "Hey buddy puff on this!"

Walee

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2017
Ah, no. I mean I will offer a tepid "you're welcome to vape". The ones who have tried it, cough, gag, choke. Their eyeballs come out of their sockets, and they crap themselves. Typical first hit vaping. Then they look at me like "you a@@#$L%!!!!!". Real buzz kill at the typical party.

R.Savage

Aug 5, 2017
I'm sure I could scare up a rig or three. ;)

Kudos to your hospitality!

Thanks coastal cowboy. My thinking is stay with your guests. Invite them to the experience. I don't have much equipment. So I thought a little good quality vape pen to tie them over for an evening. Maybe have 4 of them. Cleaned and ready to go. They can choose a juice for the evening.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain

Hello! This is a very kind idea of you, as well as a great way to introduce people to vaping!

If I were you, I would try a couple different sets. I buy these kits for people who have an interest in switching from smoking to vaping here:

Vision Spinner II 1600mAh T3S Starter Kit | PLUS 30ml eJuice

They are nice little kits for only 30.00 and include everything a new vaper will need to get started, including some e juice that my sister in law and girlfriend says is very good. (Ive never tried it myself)

So, If I were you I might get a couple of these kits above, as well as a couple pod mod sets ups like the suorin air which, according to some ecf members is identical to smoking a cigarette in experience. Suorin Air Ultra Portable System | Vape Kits

I would have more than one type of mod available, just in case. This way you can simply send them home with your guests as a favor if they happen to like them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread